Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
I listened to half of her live last night when I couldn’t sleep.. I don’t think she came across too badly.

Reactions: 6

Sarlis

VIP Member
I really do think she could be in for some rough times ad wise, I’ve seen articles saying ad spends are at an all time low due to the cost of living crisis and people tightening their belts.

I’m sure she has some savings but she may come to regret being so frivolous with her money if the work dries up like it looks like it will.
we can only hope she has a wake up call the lazy cow

Reactions: 5

kazizzle

VIP Member
Honestly it's the worst frigging game I've ever bought. I didn't buy it cause Brogie had it, I just fancied something simple to play, but it's awful.

I do sort of want to see her video though for it, just interested to see what she's talking about etc
Aw nooo I love it! I have it on Game Pass though so it's not cost me anything extra.

• Heart

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Just seen Charlotte Taylor is also advertising Readly and although she is as bad as Brogan, her advert is leagues above Bogs

Someone posted this on the Gary C thread, but I could see B&B in it as well, snarking at sexy young things who are actually into each other (Brogan as Stuart/Derek Jacobi; Bench as Freddie/Ian McKellan)

• Haha

Scm

I really can’t be bothered to watch the new slog, what are the life updates?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
Had a busy weekend but I’m here to talk about b-

Oh we’re arguing over how she should have dealt with her dads death again nice

Venom

VIP Member
The bridal shop shared this photo - surely it has been photoshopped (and also a neat magic trick making the sign levitate 😆)
Deffo, somethings had to be warped to fill in the empty pixels from her new slender frame, in this case it’s the sign, that wall looks a bit blurred/ wonky for my liking too !

• Haha
So I’ve done a stalk of the Insta of the dress shop she went to and here are my choices for the dresses she possible went with l
The first one is similar to her engagement dress - I could see her going with it.

Agree with the other comments about dress two, wow, what a stunner that one is :love:

Eurgh the pixi gift…they were my favourite years back but their excessive gifting made me stop buying their products. I’m yet to find a comparable brand 🥺
Aldi's Pixi dupes are bloody brilliant and a fraction of the price - the Rose one is my favourite https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-healthy-glow-rose-toner/p/717314533591000

Last edited:

Miss polar

VIP Member
I thought the tumour comment was just banter! I don’t think he was upset by it at all. I thought her live was Ok.

• Haha
I got married last year and most dresses take at least 9 months to come in from the supplier, maybe more given delays due to the pandemic. I got mine 2 years before the day and ended up changing it cos it didn’t fit me 😂 (I did have a genuine medical problem that caused it but Bogie doesn’t and she’ll absolutely change her indecisive mind 🤷🏻‍♀️)