Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I'm surprised her deformed teeth aren't more rotted from all the treats she has

Reactions: 9

kazizzle

VIP Member
I use Wild every day and find that the refills last me ages! I have six in my drawer and stopped my subscription until I use them up 🤷‍♀️ I do actually really like their product but the subscription is way too much. I'm now just choosing to order direct either if there's a specific scent I want or when I run out. There's no way Brogan is going through them though when they keep sending her the limited edition cases and scents for free.

• Heart
I had to do that toothbrush segment to some music, and I've put the edit in a spoiler incase anyone's eating
Been at work so only just seen this but fucking hell... you are a genius.

(Side note - I still feel physically sick by the clip but it's bloody funny!)

• Heart
  • Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Max the Westie knows it’s 6:30-7:30 am even without the alarm going off. Lol Ungrateful little dog. I thought he was smart enough to know Sundays we don’t get out of bed til half 8. 🤣
Your pic is amazing with the hat..sorry piccie!
Looks like Bogie is doing some sort of magic to make her hat rise…Harry Potter vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CouchPotato13

View attachment 1690024

Well that just sounds stupid, get paid pennies to give away your private data. Plus the time it would take to earn that much. More time than sense, it seems.
Not if you’re brogan, she gets a % of whatever anyone who signs up with her code earns. So it’s basically just a passive income stream for her, she doesn’t actually sit there and do the surveys. Didn’t mention that but though did she!

Donald73

VIP Member
I’m more curious whats in all the white containers... meds? secret face cream? treats for when she’s in the bath?

Also why are all her ads in the bedroom or tat rum?! Wouldn’t you play board games around the coffee table in the living room or at the kitchen table?! Oh right, one is a festering cesspool with curtains incapable of opening and the other has a sofa instead of a table for entertaining.

I’ll believe this game night with family and friends when I see it!
Don’t be silly, bedrum is the obvious place to film them as those are the only games played in there…

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Still no sign of Megan then has she took a wide birth at last? Brogans thread will last a few more weeks at this rate if shes depressing us all it will suddenly go quiet.

Totally agree and she’s boring… I’ve had enough to deal with over the last month I couldn’t handle all the fakery and bragging,,, and when something like the passing of a parent happens (whether it’s unexpected or not) you reevaluate what you want from life…

I dunno about anyone else but I can’t cope with her brothers skinny legs in his bath 😂💀 he’s so smug they are just as bad as each other !!!

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I’m genuinely considering starting a YouTube channel for my cruise in January entirely so I can show somebody with 0 experience in making videos can do a better job than her
You have to wait and join like the day before and tag whatever cruise line you're going on so they can see it.
Will your channel's tagline be: The Anti Brogan?

• Haha