Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with the oversized, bold retro print dress and the book reviews she's trying to be like Lucy Jane Wood (and failing obviously!).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The side shot of her with Gary C. is really giving me Mama Cass Elliott vibes.

You could never pay me enough to go shopping with LiarBrogan and try to style her better. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think her eyebrows look ok, better than when she would draw them on herself!

Reactions: 4
I really like the dress, I'm into vintage 50s,60s,70s, but I'd never dream of pairing it with a pair of white sandals. Brown boots (knee highs or ankle boots) would have made the whole thing so much better. Proper vintage flare. Shame.
If only she had some new brown ankle boots to try on with it …..oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For those blocked. Her face is just so round and she’s just got to show off the Jo malone and selfridges bag 🙄 on that note, just a reminder to take your meter readings today and take a photo before tomorrows price increase (unless you’re on a pre paid one)
57530249-4A5F-4ED9-AC01-B2B4BA8A1D64.png
67590820-1785-4B6A-B964-D401FB9BFFD9.png
811DACFE-4B05-48EF-8EC3-772898A2C196.png
35D44C36-0A42-4E00-ABF7-42EF047657C6.png
7B247E1B-E34E-45A7-9CB4-DA304AF200FF.png
769855BD-DAD0-4A70-B8B3-8267A9035387.png
E0005E6C-01EA-4F78-8BAD-4A75D6321F61.png
A072415F-5676-4CD9-8A2B-F5C710F4BD29.png
BFC25246-712E-4A1B-A541-223E686B3CC0.png
3EEFC74D-7D35-4442-97E4-D1148BC65738.png

The bleeping pointed foot. The trainers. The size of her in the big potato reel!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In her latest stories this morning........made me chuckle.

'I'm back in my Lulu leggings, I wear them at home but I never wear them to work out in...' Brogan, don't you mean you never work out?!

'I'm just taking Bonnie out for a walk, blah, blah, blah, ooh my neighbours have just entered the park, better go'. Does this mean she needs to go so that she can say hi to them, or she needs to go because she wants to avoid them :unsure:

Edit: and have to add, those trainers with that dress, jeez. It reminds me of what I look like if I have to nip out to the garden or the garage and just chuck on any shoes that don't go with what I'm wearing. She has no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone asked up thread about the porridge coming with toast. I was just clearing my screenshots, so the first two are yesterday and the third is from her brunch with Lara. WHY order porridge of all things but also why does it come with toast?! Unless that’s a side she’s chosen to add on 😵💫😵 is it any wonder she’s gaining weight when she’s eating like this. I like the dress too, but it doesn’t suit her at all. Sometimes, as popular as an item is, you have to accept it just isn’t for you *looking at you brogan*

View attachment 1615482
eta - the roast is actually two slice, 4 in total! With butter! Just because the porridge has a couple of blueberries doesn’t make it healthy.
The porridge doesn't come with toast - It's something she'd added on the side. Looked at the calories on the bills menu:

457 for porridge
623 for sourdough toast
66 for orange juice

1,146 calories just on breakfast.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The porridge doesn't come with toast - It's something she'd added on the side. Looked at the calories on the bills menu:

457 for porridge
623 for sourdough toast
66 for orange juice

1,146 calories just on breakfast.
Thank you for checking! That is insanity! I didn’t think you’d get porridge AND toast. She’s done it twice in the past week too.

This was my step count and calorie count for yesterday. There is NO way on this earth she is being active enough to warrant such an intake of calories. She was struggling to reach 10k earlier in the year 🤯 my mind is blown. It’ll be her next with a health scare.
9590F511-1C4A-47C5-9C22-FA5DA246A8F4.jpeg

Reactions: 8
That dress would’ve looked alright with some long boots, with a bit of a heel, but nope, she has to wear them with tatty old trainers and socks on show

Reactions: 16
I did the same, honestly choked laughing when I saw it... WHY would you leave that in?! 😂 😂
I went back and rewatched because I thought, what busty gal (which Brogan isn’t, but hey) hasn’t put a safety pin on a crossover top to not show too much skin but NO! The safety pin was to stop gaping at her waist. Stop! I can’t believe it! 🤣😂

View attachment 1615329
She looks terrible with the tatty trainers.
Gary looks more stylish and he obviously didn’t make any effort aside from, you know, clean clothes clean hair. Which he probably washed himself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wore them trainers because they are Disney and she was going to a Disney event…. Rather than focusing on what looked good… that’s what she did

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pic? For those who can’t?
@Venom posted it a bit further up the thread, it's on her eyebrow reel. After she gets home and is washing her face.

@Gossiplada what made it even funnier for me was that the safety pin was burst open, so it wasn't even keeping her stomach held in. I can't fathom why you wouldn't cut that out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The side shot of her with Gary C. is really giving me Mama Cass Elliott vibes.

You could never pay me enough to go shopping with LiarBrogan and try to style her better. 🤣
She gives me mama June vibes

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I will admit that my chins definitely come out when I look down but I don’t put that tit on the internet. 🤣 Yes, definitely done the safety pin on the tits thing. But usually try to pin it on the inside so you only see a tiny bit of the pin part on the outside of the top if at all. This one at her gut was just out there for everyone to see while it was hanging on for dear life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With such chest? Does she mean jest? Is this a dialect thing I’m unaware of?
A01E1E44-E346-422B-BB21-07192C238D70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.