Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dunno if anyone else watched it but at one point when she walking talking about not having a big wedding she cut off whilst she was talking, I sense that she would want a wedding where everyone is fawning over her but she can’t because she’s got no friends and no family because she has never resolved the issues from honey Js parenting

Reactions: 24
A few thoughts on the wedding show video as a fellow bride to be

it is so depressing she has no one to go to these things with. I have been to 3 wedding fairs with my bridesmaids and mum and the fact she couldn’t find a single person to go with her speaks volumes

she clearly wasn’t going to try on dresses because she knew she’d have a melt down

the dresses she says she likes are all very matronly

the style she’s looking at will make her look larger

and the biggest note I have so far

I physically gasped at the part where she’a getting her legs exfoliated
How red and swollen they are is a warning sign for diabetes
brogan see a doctor asap and sort your lifestyle out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So dunno if anyone else watched it but at one point when she walking talking about not having a big wedding she cut off whilst she was talking, I sense that she would want a wedding where everyone is fawning over her but she can’t because she’s got no friends and no family because she has never resolved the issues from honey Js parenting
Hence all this emotional eating

Reactions: 8
I will probably sound miserable here but the thought of being dragged around multiple wedding shows as a bridesmaid fills me with dread. It’s bad enough feeling obligated to go to wedding planning nights, weeks of dress shopping and fittings and everything else that comes with being a part of a wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The lady doth protest too much. She says over and over again that she's not that bothered/wants a simple wedding/really wants to go abroad but I think she's dying to have a nice, big wedding at home, with loads of guests and a big princess dress she doesn't need to fit in hand luggage.

Edit to add: her brows looked better after the lady did them at wedding fair, compared to her microbladed ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She can’t even go to a wedding fair without bragging that she paid for the VIP goodie bag.

Anyone else also catch that she was going to get the tube over? Honestly don’t believe she would have from previous vlogs she’s posted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep referring to having “a lot of paperwork” and stalls giving her “paperwork” when she passes them.
Leaflets, Brogan. The word is “leaflets”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why does she keep referring to having “a lot of paperwork” and stalls giving her “paperwork” when she passes them.
Leaflets, Brogan. The word is “leaflets”.
That's so cringe, imagine doing that to try and make yourself sound important.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“We’ve been wedding planning to our hearts content.” For a destination wedding!? Surely it’s just choosing from a package. My sister was married abroad. Her sweet husband’s third wedding (he was raised in a crazy religious community so was married off—twice— super young 🫣) so they wanted no fuss and she got like three choices of things

And she says she hasn’t shared those wedding plan details yet. I’m sure they’re coming, in contrast to what she said in her Q&A. You know she’s just dying to share wedding details with us.

She does look much better than normal in this green dress. Jewel tones, Brogan!

I feel for her because she has no one to share this with…which is why she vlogs it. I mean it looks like most people are there with parents or soon-to-be in-laws.

Says she’s sorry she’s on her own because she’ll have to chat. Don’t worry she’s VIP so she can record the catwalk for us. 🙄

Why would someone being married abroad attend this event?

She really enjoyed the mother of the bride dresses

OMG the wedding dresses she likes. I’d pay big money to see her try them on😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 It would be the awards show try on all over again.

“I don’t have kids but if you’re looking for little ones …” shows dresses and suits for kids. She does know it’s not just for random kids-wear?? Kids are often in weddings, Brogan. Wondering if she’s ever actually thought about who would be her attendants if she could have a normal wedding.

You’ll be happy to know she filmed organizing her bag and how she’s tossing all the crap they gave her she doesn’t want. Definitely worth her coming here.

She seems to have realized there’s nothing here that applies to her, but she’s mad justofying why it was the right decision for her to come to the show. THIS IS HER THIRD WEDDING SHOW! She’s has been holding out on us🤣

Oh she complains about how she needs to find someplace to relax because London was really busy…doesn’t say why! We immediately cut from that to her post microblading day complaining about wedding everything. I mean everything. If you want a synopsis of the wedding show day go to around 21:30 and she witches for four minutes. 😆 Way better use of time than watching this. Oh now she’s talking about her shoes. Again. she’s already made a reel and she’s already shared all this In another video. If she wanted to share all of this why didn’t she just do a video. ugh. So boring.

She thought a lot of the dresses seemed dated. 😂 Style guru Brogan.

A few thoughts on the wedding show video as a fellow bride to be

it is so depressing she has no one to go to these things with. I have been to 3 wedding fairs with my bridesmaids and mum and the fact she couldn’t find a single person to go with her speaks volumes

she clearly wasn’t going to try on dresses because she knew she’d have a melt down

the dresses she says she likes are all very matronly

the style she’s looking at will make her look larger

and the biggest note I have so far

I physically gasped at the part where she’a getting her legs exfoliated
How red and swollen they are is a warning sign for diabetes
brogan see a doctor asap and sort your lifestyle out
yes. To all this. She might mostly hate vlogging now, but she clearly considers her audience her closest friends. She has no one else to do anything with if it isn’t Benji or us.

And that exfoliating woman saw her coming🤣 what a con.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Since I was off work with Covid a few weeks ago I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and have been watching new and old vlogs.
Today I chose a random vlog to watch. As a former fan, this is when I found Brogan totally relatable, would look to her for fashion ideas, and health care.

Here are a few screenshots for you.

Actually styled her clothes and wore age appropriate clothes that are actually fashionable.

697E9E0A-09BB-444C-AB68-489E3FF06B4B.png

EA5D92D0-B7F7-4A47-9BA3-8C805604267E.png

Got dressed to go to work on her laptop in Starbucks when she worked in social media. She looked so healthy

8E172E57-FE68-4038-B242-7533411AD304.png

Ate healthy meals that contained a food

B23832D5-FF08-4C3B-8EE8-F06425517D5A.png

3F4C827B-0395-4149-AF08-A046D7C2AB5E.png

She actually picked up a pair of shorts from Zara in a size 14 and said they fitted perfectly. I can totally believe at this point Brogan was a size 14.
How are we meant to believe she is now a size “16”. I honestly don’t care what size she is but she owes it to herself and her health to realise what she is doing to her own body. I don’t care what size she is, just say you’re now plus size, a size 18-20. He relatable and own it.
I know she got herself into a relationship and became comfortable which has ultimately resulted in the weight gain (other than sheer greed). We’ve all done it, I gained 4 stone whilst in a comfortable relationship, when that relationship ended I lost the four stone.
D646CCDB-C10A-4E33-9A0F-6AF191DB41F5.png
B2D10BE9-097D-4C65-AB14-3E9C56941B26.png

At the end of the vlog, after going to the gym Brogan says she got on the scales at the gym, she said her body fat mass has increased. To quote “you want to look after yourself, you only have one body and your health is important”. I just wish Brogan would look back on these videos and see how much she has changed. How her health has decreased eg the swollen legs in her insta stories. For me it took one photo of myself to actually do something about it.

She says she misses the buzzy feeling of doing a good workout. Something 2022 Brogan doesn’t feel after doing a 20 minute walk on the treadmill.

I guess the reason for the post is that Brogan is literally a shadow of her former self. She had a good work ethic, went to work, went to the gym and then saw Benji. And now she just dosses about all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The way that MUA did her eyebrows at the wedding show actually look so much better than her microbladed ones.
Her wedding shoes are frumpy. She clearly couldn't get her tubby toes into a peep toe, these would've made her look so much taller.

Reactions: 18
Brogmonster......please stop saying your 'doing a vlog for us.' Wow.....you're such a hero!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ew can’t believe she was in my area. You can’t get a tube to Clapham Junction… either she thinks overground rail is the same thing as underground because she’s so thick or she fibbed and got an Uber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.