Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the wedding will be Australia. Far enough away that no-one will be invited except Honey G & she can cover up the fact she has no true friends. Did Benji not used to go as a child as he had family there? I’m sure she’s mentioned before they wanted to go.
I thought that too!!!

Reactions: 7
My grandad kindly reminded me recently that I need a partner to get married but I’m the only one who he expects to elope, I couldn’t imagine getting married in Ireland without my mum but I’m not brogan and I have somewhat normal relationships with people. Also I wouldn’t even entertain a fiancé coming dress shopping.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing the wedding will be Australia. Far enough away that no-one will be invited except Honey G & she can cover up the fact she has no true friends. Did Benji not used to go as a child as he had family there? I’m sure she’s mentioned before they wanted to go.
I agree. The way she said its somewhere *I* haven't been before, implied it's somewhere Benji has been to

Reactions: 20
How are these two going to cope getting married in the heat?! They sweat buckets just after a walk! Just thinking of the beads of sweat on Benji in that recent photo at The Lion King.
Her sweaty red moonface is going to look hilarious in the wedding photos

It’s the suggesting of a book club that got me 😂😂
I haven’t watched the video but did she seriously suggest she might run a book club ?!!!

and this month we are reading …. Yet another bland romance novel .. and what what were your thoughts brogan? 3/5 I liked it but didn’t love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree. The way she said its somewhere *I* haven't been before, implied it's somewhere Benji has been to
I wonder if it's South Africa. I'm pretty sure Benji was born there, or has family there. And she looooooves Animal Kingdom so maybe it's a safari wedding!

Although I also agree with suggestions of the Maldives - with a stop over in Dubai to keep Honey J happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her sweaty red moonface is going to look hilarious in the wedding photos

I haven’t watched the video but did she seriously suggest she might run a book club ?!!!

and this month we are reading …. Yet another bland romance novel .. and what what were your thoughts brogan? 3/5 I liked it but didn’t love it !
Yea she’s thinking of doing a book club that doesn’t actually read books by the sound of it 😂 she doesn’t like pressure of reading a book in a certain amount of time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think the party when they get home won’t actually happen?

I think she’ll change her mind about the hen party if she can get it #sponsored by Big Potato, with a few bottles of #gifted Asti. What a night it’ll be!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How are these two going to cope getting married in the heat?! They sweat buckets just after a walk! Just thinking of the beads of sweat on Benji in that recent photo at The Lion King.
Industrial strength hand fans! She’ll have one incorporated into her bouquet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she's keeping the new dino dump game but giving their old copy to friends, why not just give the friends the new copy?
Becausee she’s tacky and her parents never taught her manners and common sense.

Reactions: 21
My 75 year old neighbour has had two heart surgeries in the time Benji has milked this. He lost his wife between it all but he’s bounced back as much as he can and has spent the summer redoing his garden and keeping active.

There’s no excuse for that fat lump of grease to be hiding in bed when he was discharged months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So not a book club then, just an excuse to sit about and eat. Not that she looks for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Benji is able to take some time out from work and support ME!
Never any mention about how she is helping him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m calling it now - safari wedding in Africa. She loves the safari themed Disney park…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.