Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the real reason behind her not wanting a hen do is because despite her having several online friends, she knows they’re all just friends of convenience and probably wouldn’t want to bother traveling even to Bournemouth to see her

Yeah it’s ridiculous. Think he’s just choosing to get these tests done every so often so that they can say he’s still under investigation lol. And the private healthcare companies aren’t gonna stop idiots splashing their cash on unnecessary tests.
View attachment 1607511
Well, eating like crazy and lazing around. Of course he'll do poorly on the stress test.

Reactions: 8
Hi M’loves I haven’t watched the video yet, but from what I’ve read, it’s a smug bragfest.
To all the tattlers getting married, please do not let this moonface make you feel like she has got one up on you, you are marrying your partners for the right reasons and don’t need to organise a production crew to rehearse and film your engagements, or do you need to pick your own engagement ring, nor do you need to take your partner wedding dress shopping. She is a holy show and a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No Brogmonster..........eloping means ending away to be married. Just because you're thick and have used it in the wring context doesn't mean you can change the meaning of a word.

Also.......clearly you have no real friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems to like going to places with appalling human rights records and saying how amazing it all is (Dubai) so I'm voting Brazil because I'm a spiteful cow......or maybe China?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she was going to Disney and had to pick bringing Bench and PBJ sandwiches or no Bench and all the restaurants, which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?
I bought my shoes first, with the purpose of taking them to the bridal shops with me so I could wear them when I was trying stuff on. But I knew mine wouldn't be seen anyway so it didn't matter too much what they looked like 😂

Reactions: 9
And as for the "keeping it private" spiel... It's like the kitchen ranovation; she doesn't want anyone taking the piss out of her terrible taste until it's already completed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think all these destination weddings are just tacky. I think if I were getting married i'd just want it in a barn in a field somewhere in the countryside on a Summers day, then go somewhere nice on honeymoon

Reactions: 16
I think all these destination weddings are just tacky. I think if I were getting married i'd just want it in a barn in a field somewhere in the countryside on a Summers day, then go somewhere nice on honeymoon
Yes but you’d have people who love you to enjoy that with. Brogs has just herself, Ben and Julie, with Julie’s hubby forced to come along. They’d be rattling around the barn hence the destination wedding so she can blame the cost on the lack of people, not the fact she’s got such an ugly personality that she has no friends at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The real reason she’s “eloping”, is because she’s a selfish greedy witch and there in no chance she’s paying for dresses for bridesmaids, suits for ushers and food for everyone at the reception. She has to have everything for herself. Hence why she never does giveaways, flaunts the endless things she gets sent but has to keep it all even though she has no need for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And as for the "keeping it private" spiel... It's like the kitchen ranovation; she doesn't want anyone taking the piss out of her terrible taste until it's already completed.
you’re so right . she strikes me as someone easily influenced who also knows she’s a bit naff . She doesn’t want anyone to criticise her plans until she’s signed on the dotted line and she’ll be flooded with “congratulations” messages , not “I don’t like this , I don’t like that”

I understand it to an extent - it’s why we didn’t tell anyone our baby names until our babies were here , even though we knew them before !

but unlike brogan it wasn’t because I have terrible taste, it was because my MIL is a judgemental cow 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing the wedding will be Australia. Far enough away that no-one will be invited except Honey G & she can cover up the fact she has no true friends. Did Benji not used to go as a child as he had family there? I’m sure she’s mentioned before they wanted to go.

• Haha
The real reason she’s “eloping”, is because she’s a selfish greedy witch and there in no chance she’s paying for dresses for bridesmaids, suits for ushers and food for everyone at the reception. She has to have everything for herself. Hence why she never does giveaways, flaunts the endless things she gets sent but has to keep it all even though she has no need for it.
I think you’re partly right but tbh I don’t think she has bridesmaids to buy dresses for . I think it’s because the only family she speaks to is her mum , Fraser and her nanny . And she doesn’t have that many mates either . So she selfishly doesn’t want a wedding filled with all of Benji’s family and friends . It would highlight her loneliness and if she can’t be surrounded by those who love her , then neither can he !

• Heart
I think you’re partly right but tbh I don’t think she has bridesmaids to buy dresses for . I think it’s because the only family she speaks to is her mum , Fraser and her nanny . And she doesn’t have that many mates either . So she selfishly doesn’t want a wedding filled with all of Benji’s family and friends . It would highlight her loneliness and if she can’t be surrounded by those who love her , then neither can he !
That’s why they always go away for Christmas (100% her doing)

Reactions: 19
How are these two going to cope getting married in the heat?! They sweat buckets just after a walk! Just thinking of the beads of sweat on Benji in that recent photo at The Lion King.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like im trapped in groundhog day when I check what she’s been up to. It could be my raging temperature but I feel suffocated when I click her pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.