Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re OK shoes… if you’re not planning on getting married on a beach or at a warm weather resort somewhere. In the context of what they’re planning on doing, they don’t make sense.

Reactions: 14
Blimey that looks short!
The arse cheeks will be hanging out the back and the camel toe will be alive and well in the front.

You know what I’m wearing to Animal Kingdom?! Comfy fitting shorts, tshirt and sandals or sneakers. Same that @Donald73 probably wore on their recent trip. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Sorry but these wedding shoes are awful 😅

Is her mom trolling her with getting her that play suit? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those shoes have got me thinking about something I heard on Radio 1 a few weeks back. People called in with messages about a secret they had. A girl said they were from the Bournemouth area and was eloping to get married and everyone thought they knew where she was going and that it was to a beach. The girl was actually going to New York to get married "friends" themed. It seemed odd because they said they were eloping but people knew they were going to. And now unsuitable shoes for a beach. Hmm.

Sorry but these wedding shoes are awful 😅

I was just thinking that. Julie must really dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Julie Mooney is either a secret lurker on this thread or is a VIP member and I won't hear any different 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Late to the party but I've just seen the short... think HoneyJ's tailor hates you m'love 😬 my colleague looks exactly like this from the front, but she's 6 months pregnant!

1664045345454.png
1664045390749.png

1664045302264.png
1664045487339.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Late to the party but I've just seen the short... think HoneyJ's tailor hates you m'love 😬 my colleague looks exactly like this from the front, but she's 6 months pregnant!

View attachment 1602530 View attachment 1602532
View attachment 1602528 View attachment 1602541
Yikes, she looks huge in these pics.

I have followed Brogan since her very early days so find it so shocking (and sad) to see just how much weight she has gained in just a few years and she is still only in her twenties. I can't imagine what state her health is going to be in when she hits her 40s.

Reactions: 18
She went for the absolute blandest shoes in the place, not that i’m surprised.

Also that playsuit doesn’t look leopard print at all to me, and even less so on her. It looks more like a pattern from Evans or something that Sue in accounts would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's just weird that he's being involved in it all to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ my own wedding was really small and a registry office do, but we still kept it all secret with the dress etc. Will she be facetiming him at the dress fitting?
wonder If it had anything to do with her going shoe shopping with someone she met for the 1st time a few months ago and therefore actually knows nothing about her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's just weird that he's being involved in it all to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ my own wedding was really small and a registry office do, but we still kept it all secret with the dress etc. Will she be facetiming him at the dress fitting?
My husband saw my shoes. I dont think it's that weird. He didn't know my dress or anything and they didn't give them away.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.