Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else's Mum order or suggest clothes for them? Mine hasn't done that since I was about 10 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else's Mum order or suggest clothes for them? Mine hasn't done that since I was about 10 😂
I'm being hypocritical by saying this because my dad is my favourite person in the world and I spend a lot of time with him, ask him for advice all the time etc. But I've always found women who are really attached to their mums a bit eerie. Brogan, Mrs Hinch, and Victoria of Disney in Detail spring to mind.

Reactions: 14
I'm being hypocritical by saying this because my dad is my favourite person in the world and I spend a lot of time with him, ask him for advice all the time etc. But I've always found women who are really attached to their mums a bit eerie. Brogan, Mrs Hinch, and Victoria of Disney in Detail spring to mind.
Nothing wrong with getting advice from family members if you're close with them - I like to ask my dad for financial advice because he worked in the finance industry his whole life and knows a heck of a lot about it!

The years of Julie trauma-bonding have left Brogan desperate to please her, often to Brogan's detriment, and from what we've seen Julie will give her opinion whether it's asked for or not. That sounds nothing like you and your dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The years of Julie trauma-bonding have left Brogan desperate to please her, often to Brogan's detriment, and from what we've seen Julie will give her opinion whether it's asked for or not. That sounds nothing like you and your dad!
This!!! Brogan is trauma bonded to MeJulie and she doesn’t even know it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
haha I don’t know why this made me laugh so much 🤣 I’m close with my mum , but I know EXACTLY what you mean . Almost like they still have a child-like attachment to them still .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Mum is my best mate and we do a ton of things together and I'm always asking for her advice. But we're more "let's get wine and go shopping" than childhood attachment. Now I'm a grown up it's definitely more equals.

Reactions: 11
My Mum is my best mate and we do a ton of things together and I'm always asking for her advice. But we're more "let's get wine and go shopping" than childhood attachment. Now I'm a grown up it's definitely more equals.
Agreed . It’s a different relationship when you’re older , but still lovely

Reactions: 7
haha I don’t know why this made me laugh so much 🤣 I’m close with my mum , but I know EXACTLY what you mean . Almost like they still have a child-like attachment to them still .
I didn't mean any offence I know it's irrational and hypocritical 😭😂 I was thinking of a few people I know in my personal life as well!

Reactions: 5
I already know for a fact honey j will wear white to the wedding, that’s the sort of person she is

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I already know for a fact honey j will wear white to the wedding, that’s the sort of person she is
I really hope she isn’t invited! I hope if they say they’re having an abroad wedding no one is invited rather than just honey j and John… because you just know Ben’s family won’t get a look in!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have finally caught covid for the first time from the incoming students. Like Brogan, I am about 2 years behind on trends.
Like brogan, I am festering under a blanket . Unlike brogan, it will only be until the searing fire in my chest calms the duck down

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well well well, I just watched Vicky’s travel day vlog from her recent trip to California. It’s a Disney press trip for the D23 Expo plus Disneyland. That guy Ollie who was on LiarBrogan’s WDW press trip is there and a couple of the women look familiar too. Does this mean that someone has been struck off the invite list or that they’ve found another overrated playsuit wearing layabout to go this time?! I will say that Vicky seems to have joined in and interacted more already with the group than the Brogmeister did but her full face of slap was looking quite rough by the end of the night. 🤣
Im behind on her trip vlogs but Ive noticed she seems to be more outgoing since the divorce. Hope she actually made good use of her time in Disneyland. It can’t be as bad as Brogan was … famous last words?

Reactions: 5
My sister did that to her friends wedding and she wondered what her problem is, this is why me an the man is eloping my family are toxic and keep a distance because im on another level from them they take life as a joke 24/7 don't care who they upset im like that at times but c'mon theres a line to draw by going too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Im behind on her trip vlogs but Ive noticed she seems to be more outgoing since the divorce. Hope she actually made good use of her time in Disneyland. It can’t be as bad as Brogan was … famous last words?
She did more rides the night they arrived in Anaheim than she usually does on a full park day in Orlando! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have finally caught covid for the first time from the incoming students. Like Brogan, I am about 2 years behind on trends.
Like brogan, I am festering under a blanket . Unlike brogan, it will only be until the searing fire in my chest calms the duck down
Feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
when you’re scrolling Facebook and this horror appears 🤣🤣🤣 the actual state of him
98A4CD33-94A1-4093-83CD-A3B734018731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.