Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vaguely off topic but it seems so weird to me that a company preaching sustainability brings out limited edition deo cases... Like surely you only need one case and to try and get people to buy more seems just weird and wasteful.

On topic, if brogan really does only use deodorant I do not want to ever be near her and feel sorry for anyone who is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Vaguely off topic but it seems so weird to me that a company preaching sustainability brings out limited edition deo cases... Like surely you only need one case and to try and get people to buy more seems just weird and wasteful.

On topic, if brogan really does only use deodorant I do not want to ever be near her and feel sorry for anyone who is.
Yeah that's what annoys me. I know they're a business after all and want to make money but it's ridiculous to send a new case each time. Fair enough sending the new scent but the constant production of new case designs isn't necessary and not sustainable.

I've said before but Brogan says Wild stops her sweating...when it won't because it's a deodorant and not an antiperspirant.

Reactions: 21
For the Blocked : A totally normal reaction ! 😱
I’ve just played this to my mum and she thought it was a rat being burnt alive 🤣🤣 fuckin hell brogan keep up this sad attempt at a YouTube career please, you make me howl laughing at how terrible you are

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s why I use Ethique products… recyclable paper packaging on all their products. No plastic or metal.

Reactions: 7
My twelve year old:
"I think people only watch her because she's so stupid and they want to laugh"

I told her to be kind while being secretly proud 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they will be. They are both happy bumbling along. She wants to portray the perfect life and he’s happy to coast along with her.
I think that they are too comfy to change. Ben seems to have given up on taking care of his health too. I am more worried about if they are still healthy-ish in 2024. At this rate, one of them will turn up in a wheelchair or a mobility scooter. I am actually worried about Brogan, she keeps using the fan which is not a good sign.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.