Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is awful, screams ugly bridesmaids dress to me. If she wanted off the should something like the below would be more flattering on her - she looks much better in navy than almost any other colour but seems to have forgotten that!
View attachment 1600271View attachment 1600272
Yes, I can’t remember if it was these awards last fall or the Disney 50th event but one of them she wore a navy/purple dress that looked lovely on her. I think I even commented on her IG as much! Lol I really don’t know how she gets it so wrong, or is so delusional to think she looks fabulous, 99% of the time.

Reactions: 4
A couple of points from the YouTube short:

1) Whoever said she ate before the train called it - looks like two eggs on toast made by Benji wearing OVER THE EAR headphones 🤣. Literally not even trying to be discreet.
2) When she got to London she went straight for lunch after all her train snacks.
3) Can anyone pull the clip when she walks towards the camera on the pavement, as she literally looks like she is STOMPING. Literally no grace there whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've said before, I've got the same sort of horrible skin colouring as Bogey but much darker hair and I NEVER wear pastel colours and rarely wear white as they don't suit my skin tone! I wear deep/dark/bright colours as anything light or pale just makes me look washed out. How she hasn't worked out yet I have no idea! That dress across her chesticles was just a no - it was straining at the seams!
Ditto

The hideous attempt at makeup...awful. the lipstick matches her skin colour.

A wee bit of false tan would have made a world of difference to this rotten dress and overall look.

Reactions: 13
Her seamstress has proper done her a dirty with altering that dress. Why the hell would you let someone walk out looking like that.
In the seamstress’s defence, she didn’t really have much to work with as far as the dress or client goes. 🤣

My childhood neighbour who is like an Aunty to me is a seamstress. If the dress is too big then you’ve got something to work with. If it’s too small and the client wants you to basically remake and redesign the dress and usually in a time crunch, then you’re almost certainly fucked. 🤣 The sleeves on this dress were completely rejigged and she took out half the bodice. Chances are she wasn’t wearing a proper bra when she was fitted for it to be so wonky on her tits. Not a shock with LiarBrogan I know but she better get her act together when it’s time to buy a wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her skin is alarmingly red, all over. She hasn't been on another international holiday recently, so... how?!

View attachment 1600011

I think you're right - the whole fitted section between the bust under-seam and the pleated part is gone, on her version. Yikes :oops:
Sorry if this was already mentioned but on instagram she said the seamstress shifted that whole area up. So all that extra bulk went into the chest area I assume. Which definitely doesn’t help her look.

😂🤣 I watched the clip above and left the sound looping and now my cat is mad and is competing to see who can screech the loudest🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she looks like she's in her 50s but is pregnant with a miracle baby.

Hee neck has disappeared now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I right in thinking she said she was going to do a Q & A recently? Did I miss it or did it never materialise?

Reactions: 1
Throwing it out there… doesn’t seem ‘on brand’ for her, but it seems like in some of the photos her forehead seems very smooth and shiny, similar to Louise and it’s giving me Botox vibes? Thoughts on this?

• Haha
1D2C4F54-0838-4A99-BBBA-ED0FC0CA56C8.png

this vlog popped up for me today and I was SHOCKED!!!How the hell can someone change so much in just 5 years???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Throwing it out there… doesn’t seem ‘on brand’ for her, but it seems like in some of the photos her forehead seems very smooth and shiny, similar to Louise and it’s giving me Botox vibes? Thoughts on this?
just facetune
brogs would never get botox - would interfere with purchasing food or tat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to the skin thing (sorry, I've got so many pages to catch up with!) but looking at her stories from yesterday my skin is NOT like hers (other than freckles and blotchy)!!! She's constantly red! I only turn red when I'm too hot and body only, not my face. If you have red skin you cannot wear peely wally colours like she does, they just accentuate the redness!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.