Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her overpacking gives me anxiety, why does she need all that on the train table? She's unpacked all that to take a picture just for social media. She's wasting her time with the beauty bag, she looks the same daily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It'll be interesting to see if we actually see her wear those new boots over the next few months!! So undeserving 😡

Reactions: 25
When is this woman not eating? Not sure how long her train journey is but does she really need snacks for like a 1 hour train ride..

Reactions: 13
How long would her train journey even be that she needs that many snacks!? Not to mention she most definitely would have had a massive meal before getting the train

Reactions: 19
you guys are forgetting the fact that she might arrive in London and there’s nowhere for her to get food. I mean Waterloo station only has a Pret, burger king, whistlestop, WH Smith, McDonalds, Lola cupcakes, Starbucks, uppercrust, Boots, Costa etc etc Are you all expecting her to starve?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
TBH I found the pin video quite interesting 🙈 BUT I am a sad c*nt too! Mind you I wouldn't choose to put them up or display them like that. For me I keep them in a shoebox for me to root through them when I'm bored and lonely and drunk on red wine on a Friday night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Train snack gate -
Just showed the "is it cake?" pic to Dad, His reply - "She'll have all that finished before she gets through the first tunnel" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TBH I found the pin video quite interesting 🙈 BUT I am a sad c*nt too! Mind you I wouldn't choose to put them up or display them like that. For me I keep them in a shoebox for me to root through them when I'm bored and lonely and drunk on red wine on a Friday night
Is that you Gary C?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Brighton vlog was just a documentary of a couple eating themselves to an early grave. Pure gluttony.
What's worse is that she literally has to watch it all back to edit and she doesn't see her eating habits as a problem soooooo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why didn’t she just show the mr Kipling cake ?? 🤣 the halloween French fancies are out now btw everyone, grab a box before borg does a supermarket sweep of the cake aisle xo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's like a small child needing to be entertained all the time. I regularly take 2-3 hour long trains and just download a couple of episodes of the show I'm watching on Netflix to pass the time, job done.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.