Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220922-075742.png

Brogan, the amount of times I need to see you in a towel is zero. ZERO.
And bet she's gutted she wasn't nominated for anything, like duck will she be anyone's cheerleader! She'll be sour grapes and fake smiles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1596491

Brogan, the amount of times I need to see you in a towel is zero. ZERO.
And bet she's gutted she wasn't nominated for anything, like duck will she be anyone's cheerleader! She'll be sour grapes and fake smiles.
Same. Why do we need a shot like this?! I bet she’s super salty she isn’t nominated. Has it really been an entire year since she was last there and we were spotting her on others accounts and stories 🤣

Her chest skin 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she goes to her superior gym, does she just spend 30 minute doing a slow walk on a treadmill watching something on her phone? And then stop to wash her hair and eat a large meal and milky drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Making a point to show her “lovely big salad” after being slated on here for eating so much crap in Brighton…hey brogan 👋🏻😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When she goes to her superior gym, does she just spend 30 minute doing a slow walk on a treadmill watching something on her phone? And then stop to wash her hair and eat a large meal and milky drink?
Awww come on now that’s unfair. She went to Aqua aerobics with the pensioners once. Probably whilst Bench was at the bowling 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those shoes will never fit her. I’m a UK size 3 and even I think they look too slim for me.

I honestly can’t understand the towel selfie. She looks bleeping ugly.

Reactions: 7
Well I was gonna shop at fairfax and favour… not anymore
Also the stuff they’ve sent is far too classy looking for brogan

• Heart
Reactions: 12
7062496A-B28F-4313-8C70-729F57CA03E8.jpeg
Bet she’s the only person in the world who carries a switch in one of those bags. How long does it take her to get to London?

69A1D601-8559-4C25-8792-43476E2E1286.jpeg

‘I’m not mad about it’ means I’m not enthusiastic about it to me - but that might be my age showing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can she go anywhere without snacks? And who needs a fan when it’s October next week? How sweaty must she get?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Honestly so disappointed by the Fairfax & Favor freebies. She couldn't be further from their target audience, and it's all just a bragging game for her. If she really thinks having a pair of nice boots (that don't fit her) and a bag is going to make her look like a legit Sloane Ranger when walking through London then she's so misguided. At least we won't have to hear about her Long'chomp' for a while. She's just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The constant need for snacks is just ridiculous. I’m not fat shaming in any way but the amount of weight she has piled on is scary. She is constantly shovelling food into her mouth. If she is trying to get noticed as a ‘foodie’ she is going about it the wrong way as I doubt she even tastes what she eats. If she was my daughter/sister I would be having a serious chat with her about her health & lifestyle. She is on a slippery slope heading towards so many health problems it really is scary.
Bogie, we all know you here, do yourself a favour & join slimming world or weight watchers & when you go to David Lloyd with your premium membership do some exercise & not just use their showers & hairdryers & then go fit lunch.

Reactions: 23
So sustainable and environmentally friendly with her two plastic bottle drinks and snacks. Why not pack a reusable water bottle?!

She makes zero sense to me. Is she actually going to do any work that involves typing while in London? If so, then pack the laptop. If not then ditch the iPad and keyboard. And the switch. She has a 2 hr tops train journey. Laptop, phone, AirPods and chargers/cords plus a water bottle and a granola bar and her make-up bag for touch-ups later before the event.

Reactions: 17
Constantly showing herself going to the gym (or talking about it) in every vlog whilst simultaneously showing herself stuffing her face with burgers, chips and ice cream. She's a walking mixed message!

And don't get me started on the gifted posh bag and boots. It's like gifting Waynetta posh stuff (if anyone here is old enough to remember Waynetta) sometimes the resemblance is uncanny!
I was thinking this while watching the slog I mean sure brag about david lloyds but dont go for a bleeping burger and milkshake after it you gretin 🤣

Put some bleeping lotion on that skin woman its dry as duck! Lots of friends you sure brog you never mention anyone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.