Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve skipped from page 8 to write this so not sure if anyone else has said it… but the buscopan gate and the “we’ve got IBS” comment really pissed me off.

Brogan and Benji, take it from someone who ACTUALLY has the medical diagnosis of IBS, if you genuinely did have IBS you would know your trigger foods, you would likely be plagued down several times randomly in the month with the worst crippling stomach pains and nausea. The nerves you get at eating out.

These two do not have IBS. They have pure greed. And it’s because of their greed that they tit through the eye of a needle. The grease, fat, salt, saturated fats and sugars in every breakfast, lunch, dinner they consume daily is playing havoc with their bowels.

Sorry but I just had to say that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve skipped from page 8 to write this so not sure if anyone else has said it… but the buscopan gate and the “we’ve got IBS” comment really pissed me off.

Brogan and Benji, take it from someone who ACTUALLY has the medical diagnosis of IBS, if you genuinely did have IBS you would know your trigger foods, you would likely be plagued down several times randomly in the month with the worst crippling stomach pains and nausea. The nerves you get at eating out.

These two do not have IBS. They have pure greed. And it’s because of their greed that they tit through the eye of a needle. The grease, fat, salt, saturated fats and sugars in every breakfast, lunch, dinner they consume daily is playing havoc with their bowels.

I totally agree! and I have also said in the past that there is no way they have IBS. I also have IBS and I have it so bad I need a blue card to use a toilet when out and about. Also Buscopan does nothing for me when I have an episode because I have accidentally eaten something that was hidden and trigged it.

they are such liars. If they truly had IBS then they wouldn’t be able to eat all this tit food and that amount of it too. They piss me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I totally agree! and I have also said in the past that there is no way they have IBS. I also have IBS and I have it so bad I need a blue card to use a toilet when out and about. Also Buscopan does nothing for me when I have an episode because I have accidentally eaten something that was hidden and trigged it.

they are such liars. If they truly had IBS then they wouldn’t be able to eat all this tit food and that amount of it too. They piss me off!
fellow ibs-er, even watching what she eats gives me a flare up!

buscopan is … pardon the pun… tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Louise openly says she’s a size 20-22 ! How tf is brogan still saying she’s a size 16 ?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
louise is looking good an healthy then there is brogan........who the duck dressed brogan did she not brush her hair you can smell her

• Haha
her dress is awful it is the same colour as the towels my mum had in the nineties

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how she always in the way even on someone elses spot has to get her puss in where there is a camera about look its me Brogan told you I had friends who seems to be on her own as a loner she looks so awkward.

Her smile is weird has she had work done or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That dress and that hair 🤣🙈 I mean even a messy bun with some drop earrings would have looked better.

Reactions: 17

I agree. My daughter has IBS and has to be so careful what she eats. If she does get a flare up the pain she gets is excruciating. Brogan can shove it up her arse. If she has IBS there is no way she could shovel the food down her gob like she does .

That dress does absolutely nothing for her… makes her look even more barrel shaped than she already is
D6088A15-8696-48A9-92DF-44F68D320EC6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I agree. My daughter has IBS and has to be so careful what she eats. If she does get a flare up the pain she gets is excruciating. Brogan can shove it up her arse. If she has IBS there is no way she could shovel the food down her gob like she does .
I don’t have IBS, but after a few lazy days of eating crap (like these two do everyday) I feel like tit, stomach pains, gassy, just all round awful. Maybe these two should try a salad, or something fresh, or maybe not have three huge melas everyday, they might feel a lot better because I seriously doubt either of them have had an actual medical diagnosis. Am I also right in saying, that Buscopan should only be taken if you’ve actually had a diagnosis, these two idiots are taking medication for something they don’t even have?

That dress does absolutely nothing for her… makes her look even more barrel shaped than she already is
View attachment 1598662
Wow, she's definitely bigger than Louise, you can clearly see it in this picture. Her face is rounder and her stomach, she's on the path to so many potential health issues.

And the colour of that dress, it just washes her out. She gets it wrong every time. And I love the fact she's still posing with pointy toes when everyone else is standing normally 🤣

Size 16? Yeah sure Brogan, you keep telling yourself that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.