Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some strong bowels. I struggle with one large meal rather than two or three a day
I would be ill after eating like she does for a few days in a row.. probably after one of her meals with my ibs 😅 I imagine they just put up with having the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the way she manically laughed over the Buscopan with "because we have IBS" but WILL THAT duck stop them troughing, nothing is interrupting the motion of food to her gob, oh and while I'm on one... are we sure the boil on her chest isn't just a piece of one of her MANY snacks she's dropped on herself or is saving for later?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching the pin video. No wonder she never has any guests. Her spare room is filled with Disney tat and her wall is photos of herself 😱🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
26C6A0AE-2BFD-46D4-A5C2-4D7B8D532AF2.png

This is on the blogosphere stories- I knew she’d be crawling up Louise pentlands arse tonight- mind you she looks almost the same size as her now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1597852
This is on the blogosphere stories- I knew she’d be crawling up Louise pentlands arse tonight- mind you she looks almost the same size as her now!
Wow. She does look the same size as Louise! She needs to stop choosing dresses that sit on her widest part, the dress is so unflattering in several ways. Louise knows how to dress her figure (here at least, I don’t follow her so have no idea day to day)

Reactions: 28
Wait wait wait... so the girl who openly declared she hates her upper arms and covers up goes to an award show wearing a sleeveless dress,
Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.