Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So many food references in this vlog I had to compile it
- They got to the pub before 12 to be there for brunch. The greed
- Food was dry and 6/10 but she ate everything
- 2 words: breakfast pudding
- Don't know why she mentioned "didn't eat at the Restuarant" - YOU WENT TO THE GYM NOT A FOOD COURT
- But she got her Starbees (Don't know what I hate more Starbees or Doggos)
- the lunch she had on her was probably the lightest thing she ate
-After lunch and right into ice-cream. Give your mouth a break Brogan!
- Sitting at lunch with Benji discussing where they are going to eat for the rest of the week because they are "treating themselves" - when are they not treating themselves
- Maybe Benji is more greedy than Brogan. He got a bagel and pancakes because he couldn't not have pancakes? But then Brogan moaning for a bite.
- And obviously some donuts on the way home. Don't worry they are under 150 calories. (Don't know why she bothered to care about calories now)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s not just food calories that she’s absolutely troughing. It’s Malibu and Asti as well. Treating themselves every day of the year. Are they both in self destruct? Working up to a podcast called “Our big fat wedding”?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1593007

So many food references in this vlog I had to compile it
- They got to the pub before 12 to be there for brunch. The greed
- Food was dry and 6/10 but she ate everything
- 2 words: breakfast pudding
- Don't know why she mentioned "didn't eat at the Restuarant" - YOU WENT TO THE GYM NOT A FOOD COURT
- But she got her Starbees (Don't know what I hate more Starbees or Doggos)
- the lunch she had on her was probably the lightest thing she ate
-After lunch and right into ice-cream. Give your mouth a break Brogan!
- Sitting at lunch with Benji discussing where they are going to eat for the rest of the week because they are "treating themselves" - when are they not treating themselves
- Maybe Benji is more greedy than Brogan. He got a bagel and pancakes because he couldn't not have pancakes? But then Brogan moaning for a bite.
- And obviously some donuts on the way home. Don't worry they are under 150 calories. (Don't know why she bothered to care about calories now)
OMG she ate everything but the vegetables 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
sorry but the wall behind her looks smoother than her skin !!
1A9BAB79C9DS9c8-04s7ss5- S8A-x8b2D2-8d7dAxss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS9c8-04s7ss5- S8A-x8b2sD2-8d7dAxss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS9c8-04s7ss5- S8A-x8sb2D2-8d7dAxss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else detect some Bucky shade from brogan? When she said “Bucky can’t be left home alone so…” she sounded annoyed, I wonder when Binky dropped that bomb!?

And then near the end when Bucky is whimpering, if they ever got another dog after Bonnie they’d be bleeping screwed, he’s only a puppy and did so well being dragged around by those two clowns

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That breakfast though of avocado on toast, sausages, beans, potatoes, mushrooms and salad aka the "perfect breakfast"...

No surprise that she left the salad though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not to just echo what everyone else says but it genuinely is baffling how much she treats herself! She sees it as a treat but it’s just her diet now. It’s quite sad, because yes you *should* go and have a nice breakfast with your fella and go for nice lunches when you’re away & have an ice cream at the seaside if you want one. BUT they’re away so often and do so many of these things it’s destroying her life.

Reactions: 30
She has no sense or scale of fulfillment, she thinks by troughing away and spending left right and center that she'll be happy. Maybe she is for 5 seconds, that rush of getting/having/buying something but then what? She's back to the sad existence she leads, a lonely, friendless unlikable slob?

You'd think after Benign's "health scare" they'd both start looking after themselves a bit but they've only gotten more gluttonous as time has gone on, at this point she's never ever going to realise her issues go way way deeper. She's a lost cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry all but I had to log the food they ate. Obviously they haven’t gone into any detail about what they ate in the evenings but I can guarantee it wouldn’t have been healthy! Even if they ate nothing at all in the nights, this was all grotesque if you ask me to eat for 8 days on a city break an hour down the road. Madness

Day 1
Arrive in PM, go out for pub dinner - chicken burgers with chips

Day 2
Lunch - pub - Meat baguettes and chips. Brogan has a lemonade and Benji has a “rekorderlee” cider 🙈

Day 3
Brunch - restaurant - Brogan has vegan full English and Benji has ham hock, they both share banana bread on top of this, and coffee

Day 4
Morning - Brogan gets a large Starbucks drink (chai latte) (after the gym!!)
Lunch - Brogan goes to a restaurant and has chicken, potatoes and veg, along with a virgin cocktail. Polished down with some Tonka bean ice cream after from an ice cream shop

Day 5
? Brogan festered under a blanket, Benji had a hot dog and drinks

Day 6
Lunch - burger restaurant - both have a burger with a side of tater tots and a pint of lemonade each. They go for ice cream after - brogan has a mint cone and benji has a white chocolate raspberry tub

Day 7
Brunch - restaurant - Benji has a bbq chicken bagel AND pancakes with an Oreo milkshake which he takes with one of Brogan’s “buscopan” tablets “because we have IBS” brogan cackled (anyone else catch that bit!). Brogan has chocolate pancake stack with an Iced mocha

Day 8
Lunch - both have a Panko chicken burger with chips and a cocktail each, followed up with a box of 3 donuts they take home to have with a cuppa

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Sorry all but I had to log the food they ate. Obviously they haven’t gone into any detail about what they ate in the evenings but I can guarantee it wouldn’t have been healthy! Even if they ate nothing at all in the nights, this was all grotesque if you ask me to eat for 8 days on a city break an hour down the road. Madness

Day 1

Day 2
Lunch - pub - Meat baguettes and chips. Brogan has a lemonade and Benji has a “rekorderlee” cider 🙈

Day 3
Brunch - restaurant - Brogan has vegan full English and Benji has ham hock, they both share banana bread on top of this, and coffee

Day 4
Lunch - Brogan goes to a restaurant and has chicken, potatoes and veg, along with a virgin cocktail. Polished down with some Tonka bean ice cream after from an ice cream shop

Day 5

Day 6
Lunch - burger restaurant - both have a burger with a side of tater tots and a pint of lemonade each. They go for ice cream after - brogan has a mint cone and benji has a white chocolate raspberry tub

Day 7
Brunch - restaurant - Benji has a bbq chicken bagel AND pancakes with an Oreo milkshake which he takes with one of Brogan’s “buscopan” tablets “because we have IBS” brogan cackled (anyone else catch that bit!). Brogan has chocolate pancake stack with an Iced mocha

Day 8
Lunch - both have a Panko chicken burger with chips and a cocktail each, followed up with a box of 3 donuts they take home to have with a cuppa
Where do they put it all?!

Andre the Giant didn't even eat that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She eats like she’s desperately filling a hole… oh wait. It really doesn’t matter how many pins are on that board, their lives are so empty that all they do is eat and buy tit. It is sad. Imagine getting that excited over a 3 pack of doughnuts and already planning how you’re going to eat them before you’re barely out the door. I walk past that doughnut place constantly and literally feel nothing for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8
God only knows what they ate at night.
A whole week of chicken and chips for lunch 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.