Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these influencers I swear have just been gagging for the Queen’s mourning period to be over so they can continue to brag about what they’ve been up to/gifted. The sooner this bubble bursts the better

Reactions: 29
So, will Charlie be her maid of honor at the wedding? What happens if the shoes don't fit in a year and a half?
I'd go to the theatre 3 times a week if the tickets were free too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on Earth is wrong with Benji? The pinhole eyes, the oedema, the pale pasty skin. He looks 5x worse than he did even only a year ago. He needs to get on the salads and back to work, otherwise he won't even make it to the wedding at this rate

Reactions: 29
Her comment section is tragic... she's basically talking to herself.. stop deleting comments and blocking people Brogo!
8822A12A-EF35-4C53-9C99-6369700678E6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not even a minute in and she's already bragging about living by the coast :
1A9sAB79C9DS98-047s5-48S8A-8b2D2-8d7dAss687141F079Ds219afsghhfDs3.png

1A9sAB79C9DS98-047s5-48S8A-s8b2D2-8d7dAss687141F079Ds219afsghhfDs3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS98-047s5-48S8A-8b2D2-8d7dAss687141F079Ds219afsghhfDs3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don't forget her mentioning the fact she is a sweaty minger every 5 mins as her brand work!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to turn off after 7 minutes because I was so sick of her saying ‘doggos’ every 4.7 seconds it was making me irrationally angry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still can promote a vlog without using the term 'chit-chat' or 'chit-chatty' urge!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it fascinating she hasnt posted about anything mildly political or significant in about 5 years and yet she’s posted multiple stories about the queen. Weird

Reactions: 12
Omg I’m on the second meal of the Brighton vlog - “this is perfect, it’s got everything I’d want on it”… cut to shot of her having eaten everything apart from the salad 🙄

Then they have a “breakfast pudding”

SORRY WHAT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My partner is from Brighton and we’ve just watched the vlog. He’s fuming and has commented on it. We’re waiting to see how long it takes her to block him too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not really sustainable when they send her every case going…. Eventually she’ll be putting them in the bin

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.