Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s not bigger than what she already is with the amount she eats. She is repulsive. Currently in Florida at the minute and have been for the last 10 days with 4 days left. I am sick at the sight of food…and that’s with me just having an evening meal and a snack throughout the day. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I can’t wait to get back in the gym and eat some salads.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry

I'm still not over

Breakfast pudding. Like wtf

Just say "I'm greedy and wanted it" instead of making that nonsense up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ, did they eat anything besides burgers (chicken and beef!) and chips and fatty food the whole week? Aka anything healthy? No wonder they keep putting on weight and both look bloated and rough all the time! You are what you eat Brogan I’m afraid! Can’t imagine eating burgers and chips that many times in a week 🤢 they’re both so gross!

Reactions: 15
I thought her head and neck looked massive in some of the screenshots, especially from the side.
CB758DD6-0975-478D-A6A6-A78AB847F1B5.jpeg

I’m surprised she’s not bigger than what she already is with the amount she eats. She is repulsive. Currently in Florida at the minute and have been for the last 10 days with 4 days left. I am sick at the sight of food…and that’s with me just having an evening meal and a snack throughout the day. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I can’t wait to get back in the gym and eat some salads.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That's definitely why they feel so sluggish. Overconsumption. Foods that are high in saturated fat salt sugar, one after the other.....leads to crazy spikes in energy then really big lows. She's such a moron she doesn't realise it's what she eats/drinks that is doing this. It's a puzzle isn't it Brogan!

Also the buscopan or whatever the duck they're both taking is because they're so bloated from their crappy diets. HTH!

Reactions: 18
Sorry if someone has mentioned this…
But when they were having lunch and Benji showed his buscopan, did I hear her say ‘We have IBS’..?
😂😂🤢
Their toilet at home must be a delight 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s funny how there is zero variety in their diet. Endless burgers and chips! They sure are creatures of habit with their food preferences.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else detect some Bucky shade from brogan? When she said “Bucky can’t be left home alone so…” she sounded annoyed, I wonder when Binky dropped that bomb!?

And then near the end when Bucky is whimpering, if they ever got another dog after Bonnie they’d be bleeping screwed, he’s only a puppy and did so well being dragged around by those two clowns
I thought she seemed annoyed by Bucky the whole vlog as well. Unfortunately, Brogan, his (and Archie) wellbeing and care was the purpose of your trip, not eating Brighton into famine. I wouldn't like it if someone pet sitting my pets behaved like that around them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How much money must they be spending on food?? Absolutely sickening to think of given how many people are struggling at the moment. Disgusting all round!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1593007

So many food references in this vlog I had to compile it
- They got to the pub before 12 to be there for brunch. The greed
- Food was dry and 6/10 but she ate everything
- 2 words: breakfast pudding
- Don't know why she mentioned "didn't eat at the Restuarant" - YOU WENT TO THE GYM NOT A FOOD COURT
- But she got her Starbees (Don't know what I hate more Starbees or Doggos)
- the lunch she had on her was probably the lightest thing she ate
-After lunch and right into ice-cream. Give your mouth a break Brogan!
- Sitting at lunch with Benji discussing where they are going to eat for the rest of the week because they are "treating themselves" - when are they not treating themselves
- Maybe Benji is more greedy than Brogan. He got a bagel and pancakes because he couldn't not have pancakes? But then Brogan moaning for a bite.
- And obviously some donuts on the way home. Don't worry they are under 150 calories. (Don't know why she bothered to care about calories now)
I don’t know how they do it. My dad was staying with me late last week while my mum was away. I took him out for supper Friday for his birthday and had a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and chips. Then he decided we should go for brekkie Saturday. I had a skillet type thing kind of like Benji has in this clip. That was at 9 am and I didn’t eat again til Sunday breakfast except a handful of crisps Saturday night while watching a movie. The amount they shove in their gobs is shocking.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that bleeping Harry Potter bag - I understand not wanting to use a Disney bag in universal, I’d be the same. But she’ll use that once, maybe twice on that trip then it’ll never be seen again. Just buy a plain bag!!

And the way she said it was £34 as though that’s a good price, she’s so far removed from reality it’s a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but that bleeping Harry Potter bag - I understand not wanting to use a Disney bag in universal, I’d be the same. But she’ll use that once, maybe twice on that trip then it’ll never be seen again. Just buy a plain bag!!

And the way she said it was £34 as though that’s a good price, she’s so far removed from reality it’s a joke.
I got a plain black bum bag/cross body at Costco for $12. That’s what I’m taking in Disney and Universal because I can take it on the coasters. ID, cards/money, sunglasses, phone, charger, chapstick, hand sanitizer and sunscreen. That’s it that’s all. I’m sure they’ll each have a backpack full of crap.

Reactions: 9
I got a plain black bum bag/cross body at Costco for $12. That’s what I’m taking in Disney and Universal because I can take it on the coasters. ID, cards/money, sunglasses, phone, charger, chapstick, hand sanitizer and sunscreen. That’s it that’s all. I’m sure they’ll each have a backpack full of crap.
Remember your lanyard to make you feel very important if you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember that TV show Supersize vs Superskinny, where they’d pour an overweight person’s weekly diet down a giant chute to shock them into realising how much tit they eat. It was always tons of white bread, curry and coke.

they should bring it back just to feature these two but adapt to fit modern times with the current crisis and add the cost 😂😂

knowing what these morons are like, they’d probably be proud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am in utter utter shock at the latest vlog. What is wrong with them both? The spending, the eating, I cannot even cope. They are eating and spending their way through life to excess. They are like toddlers who have been let out for the day, with their parents permission to eat and buy anything they like. The amount of childish shite she buys is embarrassing. Is she actually nearly 30? Because she buys things that I would no joke buy an 8 year old. I would love her to post her tracked calories I know for a FACT it would be over 5,000 per day. And no that’s not just this week, the only time she is happy is when she is eating or is about to eat, her tone changes like a junkie who is about to get a fix.

Reactions: 23
Sounds like a vlog to miss! I’m quite looking forward to the wedding show one I think that’ll have some corkers in it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.