Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why these cities let her promote as I’m not running to book a trip based on her blogs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
RETROBROGAN is actually very apt seeing as though she looks like she was born in the 60s/70s 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They went for food one night and then the next morning they were back in the door the second it opened for another meal.. LOL!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I work with statistics and I've been on one today! Thought that could be put to good use against the vlog, so the vlog is approximately:

7.5% advert (deodorant)
45% eating, food, or talking about food/eating
25% shopping or bragging about purchases
12% things of interest/to do in Brighton
10.5% intro/outro, or fluff (gym)

A pretty good summary of our Borg all round, I think!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jeez she is one greedy witch. The amount of food she demolished when she ‘took herself for lunch’ after going to
David Lloyd to use the shower. There is no way she did a workout, the lazy cow.

Reactions: 20
How is one person (Benji too but less so...) so utterly bleeping repulsive, it blows my mind.
She's absolutely grotesque, I genuinely cannot eat whilst looking at her, she makes me feel ill.

• Haha
My partner is from Brighton and we’ve just watched the vlog. He’s fuming and has commented on it. We’re waiting to see how long it takes her to block him too 😂😂
She has her comments on approval so it probably won't even get through !

Start of day 2 and she says how tired they both are. Why ??? They are both late 20s and neither of them work full time, why are they so bloody tired all the time. Poor diet I reckon.

She has to eat thousands of calories every day. Sometimes she sits down and in one meal has what should be her entire calorie allowance for the day. It makes me feel ill. Fair enough if you're not bothered about your health or your weight gain but you're on a one way train to a bleeping heart attack or diabetes or some tit

Reactions: 21
She's just do dismissive of anything that isn't about her !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.