Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s literally dripping in sweat and it wasn’t even that hot last week 😬 At this point he looks worse than Brogan, he’s going to be a mess in Florida View attachment 1591697
What the actual duck? He looks dreadful!!
What are they doing to themselves? I know they always look bad but I'm shocked at how unwell he looks

Reactions: 20
F905820A-1A85-4DBB-94CC-D9E343637B91.png

sorry to double post but did she really have noone else to take wedding shoe shopping than a viewer she spent one afternoon with 4 months ago? What a bizzare set up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Friends with a random follower she met at Epcot. She is really scrapping the friend barrel. Tragic. What a bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All I see is a mass of consumption, one slide after another and Benji's big sweaty potato face. Next to the word unhealthy in the dictionary is this picture

Reactions: 24
She can’t even say she met a friend without saying they approached and rimmed her. She’s honestly exhausting, no wonder we never see her with Megan, Charlotte from the hen or Gary.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Still waiting patiently to hear what we’re all jealous of…

Her inability to maintain friendships? She goes through friends faster than an Aldi checkout 🤣
Her insane greed and consumption?
Her fick hair?
Her claims and confidence she is a size 16 when she’s actually easily a 20?
Her maternal and reliable mother?
Her blob of a boyfriend?
The engagement that wasn’t authentic or genuine?

Honestly, very curious what there is to actually be jealous of? I can’t even feel sorry for her tit show of a life because of the person she is. I genuinely don’t know how anyone who follows her is actually enjoying her life or what she shows or what she does. Is the bar that low now that people look up to her and are envious?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It almost comes across as through she’s saying ok that’s enough about the queen now back to ME.

The brags in the catch up stories..
1. Her upcoming vlog.. Of course she had to mention shopping
2. ‘Two Disney shows in one week!’ (Kindly gifted) 🙄
3. The press event and free tat
4. The Big Potato brag ‘I’m a very proud brand ambassador of five years!’
5. The kindly gifted toys and treats for Bonnie
6. A food treat from someone
7. The very special shoe appointment with a random
8. Dinners out
9. The ‘I’ve seen Frozen three times’ brag
10. This girl hunted me down to be my friend brag
11. The sad and lonely wedding show brag
12. A box full of gifted pins
13. The look at what new dresses I have brag
14. The free hotel brag
15. I’ve got an upcoming event brag

Just stop ffs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The rest of her stories for the blocked. Told you about the wedding show 🤣 also HOW MANY PINS DOES ONE PERSON NEED? The ones sent to her don’t mean anything?!
94A9FDEC-62D0-4574-B1F1-A7436FB39F94.png
B79CBA5B-D9EF-4DC7-B115-FBB1197E550D.png
D55FF63A-4816-4D0A-A60E-FE47C9F317CE.png
861F2414-3992-43F5-8876-66070AC2AC0C.png
EC790F94-4651-48AF-9A37-C3239EF27844.png
D9EA1382-8A04-4E99-A322-9FEF5BE276C6.png
D7C7CD55-AF70-4EFD-9DA1-F252CA6DCA8C.png
1ABA1BF0-70D7-4DDD-9DBE-A37994D28BCD.png
FE371B25-A9ED-443A-B58B-C224281B571E.png
CDEB700E-84BB-4E7C-8607-DCC0E0C48E95.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Took her dress to a seamstress? Is it an old one that needs letting out? 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was so devastated about the queen she had to take a week off of social media but couldn’t be arsed to lay some flowers during multiple days in London last week? Ok… 🤔

Reactions: 31
Took a quiet peaceful walk around Covent Garden. No tit! Maybe because everyone else in the city was paying their respects to the Queen at Westminster Hall or Buckingham Palace/Green Park you ignorant douchewaffle!!!

PS - Beige/natural colours and vertical stripes are not her or SherpaBenji’s friends.

Reactions: 22
She can’t even say she met a friend without saying they approached and rimmed her. She’s honestly exhausting, no wonder we never see her with Megan, Charlotte from the hen or Gary.
Remember we made up a list on her friends its getting longer before xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.