Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m expecting her to be quiet today but tomorrow posting how benji made her breakfast, lunch and dinner while she hid under her blanket playing her switch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was mejulie that made me pee my pants that wasn't the ring 😂😂😂😂😂

Bloody love the classic game tunes though (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i didnt manage to catch it but it was a staycation type one and i think it had part 1 on it

• Wow
  • Haha
🤣 🤣 🤣 😂 omg she's just a show, isn't she supposed to be in london today ?

• Haha
The main telly channels have all but stopped today for the funeral, adverts have been paused on everything and people are in national mourning but here's Big Brog in your face again with ANOTHER brag.

Reactions: 10
The main telly channels have all but stopped today for the funeral, adverts have been paused on everything and people are in national mourning but here's Big Brog in your face again with ANOTHER brag.
How dare you don't know you its Queen Brobrag day nuffink can't stop her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised the daft bint never done a story
"Look at this military parade to greet me xo"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg m’luvs! That sneaky Brogie made it in the Abbey afterall!

Just remember to wear your SPF and don’t sunbathe topless while getting your toes sucked or you too will have a face like this at 62. 😳
I consider you the fun auntie of this community but my goodness me don’t you dare compare our Fergie to brogan bloody Tate Fergie is an icon lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s misjudging things greatly. She loves the delete button too much just like the block one. Not reading the rum as we say.

Imagine living like she does. Nearly 30 and still no handle on real life.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.