Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I see brogan has uploaded a new video 👀

Can someone take one for the team and watch and let us know what enlightening things she shares with us 😂

Reactions: 6

skintsocks

VIP Member
I refuse to believe there’s any kind of action.

Edited because I suggested something else and then remembered it was Boringblub.

swish089

What do we think the chances are of her hitting her 100k subs by the end of the year goal? Would be absolutely hilarious if she doesn’t with the amount she goes on about it 😅

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
Thanks a lot Brogan we love baileys in this household and was looking forward to getting that at Christmas another bottle off the list baileys is meant to be a Christmas drink in this family that bottle will be downed in a day at £17 bottle I'll get the coffee one instead, so she basically went to Tesco just for the alcohol isle :rolleyes:

Surprised she never picked up the baileys ice lolly's

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
In that clip of her reading when she "reads" the next page you can see her eyes land on the middle of the page. At least try to be convincing Brogan 😭😭
Its not even the middle of the page. Her eyes go straight to the bottom of the page.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
If she was going to Disney and had to pick bringing Bench and PBJ sandwiches or no Bench and all the restaurants, which is it?

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I’d love to see the reaction of the people sat around her to all that screaming and carrying on at the awards. I’d have second hand embarrassment at the thought people might think I was with her/friends with her. She sounds like an absolute nutter.
Omg dead 💀

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
I have finally caught covid for the first time from the incoming students. Like Brogan, I am about 2 years behind on trends.
Like brogan, I am festering under a blanket . Unlike brogan, it will only be until the searing fire in my chest calms the fuck down
Feel better soon x

• Heart

……k…

Why did she buy petit when she is not petite. The sleeves of the dress barely hit her shoulder, let alone be oversized.

Petit has nothing to do with size it it’s about height/arm/leg ration.
My guess is she saw someone else had it! wanted it and that was the only size range available and obviously she couldn’t wait.

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
I would be absolutely shocked if Bianca knowing full well what brogan does for a living came home and was horrified to know brogan had filmed there. It’s all well and good saying you wouldn’t film in your cousin sue’s house out of ‘respect’ but they’re both social media content creator influencers whatever you want to call it, I have no doubt Bianca gave the green light.