Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I think the real reason behind her not wanting a hen do is because despite her having several online friends, she knows they’re all just friends of convenience and probably wouldn’t want to bother traveling even to Bournemouth to see her

Yeah it’s ridiculous. Think he’s just choosing to get these tests done every so often so that they can say he’s still under investigation lol. And the private healthcare companies aren’t gonna stop idiots splashing their cash on unnecessary tests.
View attachment 1607511
Well, eating like crazy and lazing around. Of course he'll do poorly on the stress test.

Reactions: 8

yeoooo

Throwing it out there… doesn’t seem ‘on brand’ for her, but it seems like in some of the photos her forehead seems very smooth and shiny, similar to Louise and it’s giving me Botox vibes? Thoughts on this?
just facetune
brogs would never get botox - would interfere with purchasing food or tat lol

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
EW EW EW EW MR C TOUCHED BROGAN IM DONE WITH HIM HOW DARE YOU I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!

Nice little line, line of what pregnacy test :sick: why does that photo look like shes copied an pasted herself on to 🤣

Always next to Louise eh Brogs remember shes your AQUANTAINCE

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
The porridge doesn't come with toast - It's something she'd added on the side. Looked at the calories on the bills menu:

457 for porridge
623 for sourdough toast
66 for orange juice

1,146 calories just on breakfast.
Thank you for checking! That is insanity! I didn’t think you’d get porridge AND toast. She’s done it twice in the past week too.

This was my step count and calorie count for yesterday. There is NO way on this earth she is being active enough to warrant such an intake of calories. She was struggling to reach 10k earlier in the year 🤯 my mind is blown. It’ll be her next with a health scare.
9590F511-1C4A-47C5-9C22-FA5DA246A8F4.jpeg

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
"Hello, I got some tat, went to the gym, blah blah blah blah, holding the camera at a bad angle, leaning into the camera, in my car, coffee, and eating, blah blah blah".

That's an educated guess, lol.
Hahahaa that’s true but this one is a Q&A 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I’m guessing the wedding will be Australia. Far enough away that no-one will be invited except Honey G & she can cover up the fact she has no true friends. Did Benji not used to go as a child as he had family there? I’m sure she’s mentioned before they wanted to go.
I thought that too!!!

swimming

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic, I’m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors aren’t sure if it’s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but I’m in agony a LOT, most days! I’m not overweight and have a good diet!
Hiya,

Sorry to jump into this tagged post 😂 You can try asking your Gp for codine phosphate. It’s a muscle relaxer. If you take it in time, it does take off those awful cramps.

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
he’s her support network at the moment
Benji, the support Sherpa. I wonder if he'll get a support Sherpa vest.

does anyone even do Q&As anymore ? They’re so boring . I wont be watching this one guys , sorry
Q&A with any channel is boring, because often the same questions get asked over and over or versions of the same question. And others get ignored.

disneys

VIP Member
My Mum is my best mate and we do a ton of things together and I'm always asking for her advice. But we're more "let's get wine and go shopping" than childhood attachment. Now I'm a grown up it's definitely more equals.
Agreed . It’s a different relationship when you’re older , but still lovely

bilbo012

Does anyone else's Mum order or suggest clothes for them? Mine hasn't done that since I was about 10 😂
I mean my mum suggests something I might like or give me old clothes she has and hasn’t worn in years to see if I like them…but then my mum isn’t a control freak and likes recycling decent clothes and tries spot stuff I might like based on what she’s seen me wear

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Her sweaty red moonface is going to look hilarious in the wedding photos

I haven’t watched the video but did she seriously suggest she might run a book club ?!!!

and this month we are reading …. Yet another bland romance novel .. and what what were your thoughts brogan? 3/5 I liked it but didn’t love it !
Yea she’s thinking of doing a book club that doesn’t actually read books by the sound of it 😂 she doesn’t like pressure of reading a book in a certain amount of time

• Haha