Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Does she still have her “home” account? I went looking for it and it’s either private or I’ve been blocked. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Someone call the men on white coats for me please, that tiramisu baileys looks quite nice 😵💫
It’ll be lovely in some coffee over the Xmas holidays. I’ll have to see if they have it at the liquor store here. No hard liquor in the grocery store… just beer, wine and coolers,

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
Can a friendly mod fix the spelling of illiterate in the thread title? I mean it's funny but.....
I asked the mods on the site help thread. It was my rush to put the title forward whilst I still had the idea in my head 🤣

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to buy your wedding shoes early.
When my SIL got married this summer she would wear her shoes to see how the dresses would fit with them. We had to wear ours for our dress fittings too.

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
Well well well, I just watched Vicky’s travel day vlog from her recent trip to California. It’s a Disney press trip for the D23 Expo plus Disneyland. That guy Ollie who was on LiarBrogan’s WDW press trip is there and a couple of the women look familiar too. Does this mean that someone has been struck off the invite list or that they’ve found another overrated playsuit wearing layabout to go this time?! I will say that Vicky seems to have joined in and interacted more already with the group than the Brogmeister did but her full face of slap was looking quite rough by the end of the night. 🤣
Im behind on her trip vlogs but Ive noticed she seems to be more outgoing since the divorce. Hope she actually made good use of her time in Disneyland. It can’t be as bad as Brogan was … famous last words?

Reactions: 5

emerald

VIP Member
haha I don’t know why this made me laugh so much 🤣 I’m close with my mum , but I know EXACTLY what you mean . Almost like they still have a child-like attachment to them still .
I didn't mean any offence I know it's irrational and hypocritical 😭😂 I was thinking of a few people I know in my personal life as well!

gossgal

VIP Member
Funny how she always in the way even on someone elses spot has to get her puss in where there is a camera about look its me Brogan told you I had friends who seems to be on her own as a loner she looks so awkward.

Her smile is weird has she had work done or what?

Last edited:

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I consider you the fun auntie of this community but my goodness me don’t you dare compare our Fergie to brogan bloody Tate Fergie is an icon lmao
I love Fergie as much as everyone else (bar Prince Philip) but damn she has not aged well in the face. When I saw that close-up I thought “Well LiarBrogan doesn’t have her fick wavy red hair but that face.. ouff“

• Haha