Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeoooo

Sorry to go off topic, I’m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors aren’t sure if it’s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but I’m in agony a LOT, most days! I’m not overweight and have a good diet!

aww big hugs
try the buscopan or the other one with peppermint plus immodium- i have ibs but its diarrohea not constipation one
try heat pads and some pain relief
buscopan works for some people but can take a few days so maybe dont discount it just incase
im personally staying away from diary and wheat
i havent been offered anything else. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

gossgal

VIP Member
Oh yeah swipe ups are gone. Well the joke still stands but thank God for that.
Am I making this up correct me if im wrong but I think it dropped when mrs hinch was fucking it up for people and it came out unless I was dreaming it :unsure:

Reactions: 4

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
The dress is awful, screams ugly bridesmaids dress to me. If she wanted off the should something like the below would be more flattering on her - she looks much better in navy than almost any other colour but seems to have forgotten that!
View attachment 1600271View attachment 1600272
Yes, I can’t remember if it was these awards last fall or the Disney 50th event but one of them she wore a navy/purple dress that looked lovely on her. I think I even commented on her IG as much! Lol I really don’t know how she gets it so wrong, or is so delusional to think she looks fabulous, 99% of the time.

focusdochas

VIP Member
My grandad kindly reminded me recently that I need a partner to get married but I’m the only one who he expects to elope, I couldn’t imagine getting married in Ireland without my mum but I’m not brogan and I have somewhat normal relationships with people. Also I wouldn’t even entertain a fiancé coming dress shopping.

daisy365

Throwing it out there… doesn’t seem ‘on brand’ for her, but it seems like in some of the photos her forehead seems very smooth and shiny, similar to Louise and it’s giving me Botox vibes? Thoughts on this?

• Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
It's just weird that he's being involved in it all to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ my own wedding was really small and a registry office do, but we still kept it all secret with the dress etc. Will she be facetiming him at the dress fitting?
My husband saw my shoes. I dont think it's that weird. He didn't know my dress or anything and they didn't give them away.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Those videos are a pisstake surely?

Is the fact he's wearing lipstick part of it? It's disgusting

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
The main telly channels have all but stopped today for the funeral, adverts have been paused on everything and people are in national mourning but here's Big Brog in your face again with ANOTHER brag.
How dare you don't know you its Queen Brobrag day nuffink can't stop her

• Haha

SAS20211

VIP Member
I've said before, I've got the same sort of horrible skin colouring as Bogey but much darker hair and I NEVER wear pastel colours and rarely wear white as they don't suit my skin tone! I wear deep/dark/bright colours as anything light or pale just makes me look washed out. How she hasn't worked out yet I have no idea! That dress across her chesticles was just a no - it was straining at the seams!
Ditto

emerald

VIP Member
I can't imagine Binky caring that Brogan filmed in her house. IIRC she was a former youtuber herself. Bianca's house is much nicer than Brogan's, anyway. 🤣