Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
That’s why I use Ethique products… recyclable paper packaging on all their products. No plastic or metal.

Reactions: 7

PrincessPeaxh

So Lucy Wood has posted a stitch fix paid ad this morning… bet Brogan is seething she didn’t get that ad. But if you give the milk away for free…

Also Lucy actually makes the clothes look nice and appropriate for a 30 year old…
I thought this.. in Lucy’s ad she’s showing things someone might actually consider wearing/buying and looks nice in them!

^ from the above to this ⬇

Watch your skin and diet kids 😅
She just has so many teeth in that wide open mouth 😨

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I totally agree! and I have also said in the past that there is no way they have IBS. I also have IBS and I have it so bad I need a blue card to use a toilet when out and about. Also Buscopan does nothing for me when I have an episode because I have accidentally eaten something that was hidden and trigged it.

they are such liars. If they truly had IBS then they wouldn’t be able to eat all this shit food and that amount of it too. They piss me off!
Sorry to go off topic, I’m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors aren’t sure if it’s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but I’m in agony a LOT, most days! I’m not overweight and have a good diet!

• Heart
  • Sad

gossgal

VIP Member
I think someone has had some work done on her lips they look too perfect or is she using a filter to make herself a model these days her face is not that slim in vlogs :sneaky:

• Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
It’s a joke! That brogan would be upset as she is soooo dead set on being a size 16….
I know but I was really conscious of it. I'm an 18 usually which is big enough so when she gave me a 24 I cried.

• Heart
  • Sad

candyland_

VIP Member
Those shoes will never fit her. I’m a UK size 3 and even I think they look too slim for me.

I honestly can’t understand the towel selfie. She looks fucking ugly.