Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

broganlol

VIP Member
I can't give her any views comma can anyone tell me if she's shown any of that her wedding dresses yet?

Reactions: 3

xily

Chatty Member
So the funny thing about this 100k mark… an Aussie girl who vlogs about Japan started a gamer channel in the last year or two during a Sydney lockdown and hit 100k in the last couple of months. She mentioned it in a new video as she’s moving to Japan and it sounded like a casual side project she did. Made me chuckle when LiarBrogan has such a hard-on for it.
What's her account name if you don't mind me asking? Need some fresh YT content to follow :D

I can see a subtle difference in her eyebrows are a bit fuller but usually with Microblading as it heals it will fade down a bit. So her brows will be even less noticeable when it's fully healed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

kazizzle

VIP Member
How tall is she? Why has she bought petite?
I’m 5ft 2 so I buy petite sometimes but I’m sure it’s just the length that’s different.
Does she think her buying petite makes her small 😂
In the photo someone shared from the website it looks quite long so I think she bought petite so it would be shorter and less oversized.

Reactions: 2

Emxxx

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to buy your wedding shoes early.
When my SIL got married this summer she would wear her shoes to see how the dresses would fit with them. We had to wear ours for our dress fittings too.
I did this too. I bought my shoes first (but then changed my mind) then when I went dress shopping I could see the whole look.

Reactions: 2

louj

Am I right in thinking she said she was going to do a Q & A recently? Did I miss it or did it never materialise?

Reactions: 1