Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful in that black and white photo from Louise. Bloated, hair & dress from 2005. How is she 27/28. She needs intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At first I was like ā€œthatā€™s not her?!ā€ thinking you meant the girl directly behind.
And then I saw šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Me too šŸ˜… She looks so frumpy. I noticed her hair was already done the same on the train so she probably washed the day before as usual.

You know itā€™s an ugly photo when you have to post it in black and white.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she looks bigger then Louise, also loving the teeny tiny hair clip holding back her naturally thick hair šŸ˜¬
A81B5185-7BEE-455A-9934-6CFFF3B169B0.jpeg
97339B83-F1BF-4E84-B11E-A5DC14255644.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t have IBS, but after a few lazy days of eating crap (like these two do everyday) I feel like tit, stomach pains, gassy, just all round awful. Maybe these two should try a salad, or something fresh, or maybe not have three huge melas everyday, they might feel a lot better because I seriously doubt either of them have had an actual medical diagnosis. Am I also right in saying, that Buscopan should only be taken if youā€™ve actually had a diagnosis, these two idiots are taking medication for something they donā€™t even have?
I had this over the weekend . Went and stayed with my family over the BH weekend as husband had Monday off work . My mum always gets so excited to see us she bakes , makes our favourite treats , we go out for meals . After 2 days of not seeing a vegetable I felt rotten . Back to normal now after 3 days of being back on my usual diet and eating fruit & veg but I donā€™t know how these two do it !!!

Reactions: 9
I totally agree! and I have also said in the past that there is no way they have IBS. I also have IBS and I have it so bad I need a blue card to use a toilet when out and about. Also Buscopan does nothing for me when I have an episode because I have accidentally eaten something that was hidden and trigged it.

they are such liars. If they truly had IBS then they wouldnā€™t be able to eat all this tit food and that amount of it too. They piss me off!
Sorry to go off topic, Iā€™m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors arenā€™t sure if itā€™s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but Iā€™m in agony a LOT, most days! Iā€™m not overweight and have a good diet!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Louise looks good, shes deffo bigger than her now, I suffer with IBS and I know if Iā€™ve had a crappy week of food how much pain im in, so I have no clue how they manage it.

also I donā€™t understand with Benjis heart how they are comfy eating all that crap. Iā€™ve recently lost 3 stone and Iā€™m terrified Iā€™ve done damage with the way we used to live and eat (very fast food and crappy food heavy) so god knows how they do it

Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off topic, Iā€™m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors arenā€™t sure if itā€™s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but Iā€™m in agony a LOT, most days! Iā€™m not overweight and have a good diet!
Hiya,

Sorry to jump into this tagged post šŸ˜‚ You can try asking your Gp for codine phosphate. Itā€™s a muscle relaxer. If you take it in time, it does take off those awful cramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1598810
No words šŸ˜¶

Happy Friday everyone! Sheā€™s been very quiet on her insta! Is she ā€˜vlogging it all for usā€™?
I usually forget Brogan exists unless sheā€™s on a cruise or at Disney and the algorithm pushes her content back onto my radar. I was on Louise Pentlands IG and saw this pic and audibly gasped.

Itā€™s been maybe 2-3 months since I last saw her? And she looks to have put on atleast a stone and a half if not two stone (or more.) Her and Benjiā€™s eating habits while abroad always did shock me, and Iā€™m someone whoā€™s struggled with overeating/binge eating! Benji has also put some weight on but not as much, heā€™s what, 6ā€™3? And a bloke so he can get away with much more calories than Brogz can.

I sincerely hope these pictures will be a wake up call for her. Iā€™m on my own weightloss journey, and have fallen off the wagon the past few weeks and sheā€™s bloody inspired me to get back onto it! Sheā€™s crossed the line from ā€˜pleasantly plumpā€™ and is moving towards seriously obese is she doesnā€™t break her patterns now and fast. The more she lets it go on the more impossible it will feel to stop. Sheā€™s gaining weight at a fairly rapid pace, itā€™s worrying to think where she could be in 6-12 months, especially with a few Disney trips or all inclusive 6 meals a day cruise trips thrown in.

Reactions: 20
I actually like that dress colour on her, suits her complexion more than the dark autumnal florals

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Iā€™m on a weightloss journey (get married next august) and Iā€™ve lost 2 stone so far and what made me get the kick up the bum was mainly a photo of me on Christmas Day 2021 I looked massive.
Now I know 2 stone isnā€™t loads, I do work and have a 1 year old though, but itā€™s something and Iā€™m joining my loca David Lloyd (to actually use)
Brogan seriously look at yourself and look how much youā€™ve gained in even just a year and trust me once you stop with the denial youā€™ll want to actually do something about it
Seriously think about your wedding pictures
Your photographer wonā€™t edit you slim in those

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s all wrong . The dress , the colour . The hair . The shoes . Iā€™m all for saying that she looks nice when she does , but poor choices for boggy all round last night .

Reactions: 18
Altered...because that dress only goes up to a size 18 & it clearly didn't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually like that dress colour on her, suits her complexion more than the dark autumnal florals
I do think the colour is nice however the dress itself does absolutely nothing for her. The colour seems to be making her look very red too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.