Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is bugging me the most, needs more volume at the top

Reactions: 11
Oof that dress is not it. Neither is the hair, so frumpy. She really doesn’t know what colours suit her, she needs to move away from the pale colours / cream they just wash her out so much. Also the top of that dress is bizarre so i doubt i’d like it on the model either but just yikes, it’s a no from me dawg.

Reactions: 14
So Lucy Wood has posted a stitch fix paid ad this morning… bet Brogan is seething she didn’t get that ad. But if you give the milk away for free…

Also Lucy actually makes the clothes look nice and appropriate for a 30 year old…

Reactions: 15
Yikes those pictures! That combo of a washed out mint green dress and her bright red face and shoulders does absolutely nothing for her. And that awful ruching at the top just empathises her lopsided boobs (but then she will not wear a proper bra so she has no one to blame but herself there).

I'm reminded of this line from HP looking at those pics of her face...

"The purple recede blotchily from Uncle Vernon's face, making it look like badly mixed black currant ice cream"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The colour of the dress reminds me of a bridesmaid dress which is not bad but actually the fit on her is wrong!

Hair and shoes too all wrong as well. She really needs a stylist to help her style her figure. Her face gets bigger and bigger every day 😰😨

If I looked like this when I was 28 I would be mortified and at the end of the day is not about the size but eating a balanced diet. Again makes me think that the whole heart issue with Benji was lies. Last year I had some issues with my liver (not life threatening or anything) but the first thing I did was to change my lifestyle, eat healthier and exercise. Imagine if you had a heart issue?!!!

Reactions: 18
So I’m on a weightloss journey (get married next august) and I’ve lost 2 stone so far and what made me get the kick up the bum was mainly a photo of me on Christmas Day 2021 I looked massive.
Now I know 2 stone isn’t loads, I do work and have a 1 year old though, but it’s something and I’m joining my loca David Lloyd (to actually use)
Brogan seriously look at yourself and look how much you’ve gained in even just a year and trust me once you stop with the denial you’ll want to actually do something about it
Seriously think about your wedding pictures
Your photographer won’t edit you slim in those
Nah two stone is amazing work! Especially when trying to fit exercise around life. I am sure you're going to look incredible when you get married!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah two stone is amazing work! Especially when trying to fit exercise around life. I am sure you're going to look incredible when you get married!
This is so true. 2 stone is incredible!
When I wasn’t working for a bit, having a fitness routine was easy peasy. Gave me a purpose to get out the house and something to actually focus on.
Now I’m working 9-5, it is a whole different challenge, especially when I was commuting on London transport for an hour daily too.
It always blows my mind how people like Brogan and Victoria think their daily lives are as busy as the rest of the world’s, putting stickers in a journal or pins on a board. Their over inflated sense of importance and productivity is infuriating.

OK so we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are going away and staying in a hotel. Of course we will be eating out. What we usually do is have a big breakfast at the hotel then maybe a cake or something for lunch and then a light dinner. Her Brighton vlog has inspired me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she had it altered 🤔😂 Probably because she wasn’t able to get that fitted middle section over her enormous 5 bellies
8265726B-A6A3-4B14-B9E4-E75DA180528D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Look where the waist line is on the model compare to where it is on Bog Trotter, also the draping on the boob area actually drapes on the model, on old Bog it looks like the drapes are losing the fight with her boobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can honestly say I've never seen a pinker human being. She looks like how my childhood drawings used to look when I couldn't find any skin coloured pencils, I'd colour my drawings of people in pink pencil 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's probably 10 years between Brogan & her 'work wives'🤢 yet she stands out as the most frumpy.

• Haha
Without the middle bit it does her no favours, it has blended her boobs into her waist giving no shape at all..

The colour is nice but not on her she looks pink

Reactions: 16
A bin liner would have looked nicer on her. This is definitely one of her worst outfits to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like it’s falling off her! To be fair the sleeves/top section looks tit on the model too 😂

… just watched her stories so much screeching, poor Louise she was sat right behind her - as close as she could get because she wasn’t on the nominees’ table!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Brighton vlog. The bit I found the worst really was their reluctance to walk anywhere. She gets the bus from the gym to the pier, which on google is a 1.6 mile walk which would take about half an hour (not exactly far from town). They also see the pier when they first go to the beach and say; "we're not walking that far today", when it's seriously like a 20 minute walk.

Walking is so good for you, both mentally and physically. It's one of the easiest and best ways you can get exercise (and it's free!).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.