Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised too, binky’s dog is demanding, he has separation anxiety and barks all the time etc…. Brogie thinks bonnie is a burden…. Good luck. When she said someone was house sitting I thought bongo would be left at home without the stress to have some rest with bonnie…. No no

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just realised too, binky’s dog is demanding, he has separation anxiety and barks all the time etc…. Brogie thinks bonnie is a burden…. Good luck. When she said someone was house sitting I thought bongo would be left at home without the stress to have some rest with bonnie…. No no
She will be milking a full vlog out of it and will need Bonnie and Benji to fill it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Que Benji getting caught red handed with Bianca’s underwear drawer open sniffing her scants 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Remember she mentioned back to back videos er that lasted a day last week 👀 🤣

Will she finally add a pop of colour to the hospital house for the autumnal season and copy Zoe Sugg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d feel embarrassed leaving my dog with a friend if he behaved like this and has these issues . Should really be with a professional . What have they done to the poor thing to make it so anxious ?

Reactions: 14
So they’re both leaving their house to go house sit someone else’s…. Leaving theirs empty? I’m lost, is this a normal thing to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So they’re both leaving their house to go house sit someone else’s…. Leaving theirs empty? I’m lost, is this a normal thing to do?!
I assume because brogan was asked but because she’s a lazy witch, she’s dragged Ben and bonnie along…. I think after a few days one of them will be left…. Aka Ben and brogan will go home and drive back again or send Ben back on a train

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that dog acts right up and does Brogs head in... she needs a good slamming back down to earth.
Hope the pup is okay though, I just want it to dislike her and act like a total head all week! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that dog acts right up and does Brogs head in... she needs a good slamming back down to earth.
Hope the pup is okay though, I just want it to dislike her and act like a total head all week! 😂
I reckon the cat will sniff her out! They’re not people pleasers so he’ll run rings round her

• Haha
Que the meltdown of the cat trying to scratch her eyes out, even the cat will get fed up of her and stand up to her!

• Haha
  • Heart
So glad I found this Brogan hate thread, ever since Bogtrotter and Banjo when to Dubai I was like if he has this heart why the f**k are they travelling 💀, also hope y’all like my profile pic 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.