Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying things like “I’m taking my reading book with me”.

Reading book?! Wtf????

Brogan, normal people just refer to them as “books”.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Reading book?! Wtf????

'Reading book' as opposed to 'ages 3+ colouring book' I guess? It can't be 'Twattan Disney guide book' as she confirmed she doesn't bother reading these by being sew surprised that he wrote her a note in one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“So lucky I live here” you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair to her I live 20 minutes away from sandbanks as well and I would also say I'm lucky to live here when I'm anywhere at the beach as its still in the same town/council district and its still what i would class asmy home town! If someone from afar asks where I'm from I say Bournemouth I don't need to tell them the small town near Bournemouth that I live in!

Reactions: 8

Reading book?! Wtf????

Because she’s stuck at a reading age every adult has actually passed when they made it past their 8th burthday… honestly starting to pity the girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a water baby that lives on the coast she didn’t seem very confident on that paddle board. It looked bloody shallow where they were too.

I’d be at the beach every day if I lived as close as she makes out
You wouldn't 😅 its packed with tourists and isn't as inviting peak summer! Plus she's ginger we would all give her so much tit if she went every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Reading book?! Wtf????

A reading book is something my child comes home from school with. Those of us who aren’t children call them a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A reading book isn't that what they call them in nursery schools duck me Brogan grasp your adult english ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Reading book?! Wtf????

She’s so juvenile , a “reading book” is what we’d call fiction books at primary school !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tweet from Brogan's friend Alice. I'd hope she'd called Brogan out for their holiday to Dubai back in Feb but it's much easier to just post things from behind a keyboard.
Screenshot 2022-08-31 081451.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Tweet from Brogan's friend Alice. I'd hope she'd called Brogan out for their holiday to Dubai back in Feb but it's much easier to just post things from behind a keyboard.
View attachment 1541967
I don’t think their friends anymore. I haven’t seen them mention each other in a long time, and last time was when Brogan posted a happy birthday message for Alice on Instagram stories and Alice reposted lots of others but not Brogans.

I think there was a fall out about the mortgage tweets Brogan commented on as Alice didn’t exactly back her and can imagine this would make Brogan very angry at Alice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t think their friends anymore. I haven’t seen them mention each other in a long time, and last time was when Brogan posted a happy birthday message for Alice on Instagram stories and Alice reposted lots of others but not Brogans.

I think there was a fall out about the mortgage tweets Brogan commented on as Alice didn’t exactly back her and can imagine this would make Brogan very angry at Alice.
Interesting, thanks! I did check to see if they were still following each other but only checked from Brogan's side. Another friendship bites the dust then. I can't imagine Brogan would like this tweet much either!

Reactions: 12
She really cannot keep a friend can she? Even with binky things looked rather performative.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.