Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been said, I’ve not been keeping up the last few weeks, but is Brogan going on this trip?
0BF25752-2BD9-40EC-ABB7-A077966EC5B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s not on it because we would have heard all about it by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK, I just watched the paddle boarding part. 🤣🤣🤣 OMG that was comedy gold! She was doing just fine with the GoPro strapped to her chest but nope, she had to give us that crotch shot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
do you think she didn’t wear a wetsuit because they didn’t have her size?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made me laugh when she kept saying 'oo this is such a workout' brogs.. for someone your age and with the gym membership you have a bit of fun shouldn't of been hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I supposed to relate to two young adults who are down by the seafront playing miniature golf on a working week day? Look around you!! These people have retired!!
DB8A8E2E-666E-4F87-92B1-9C86BF52927A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I got so confused when I stopped getting notifications on here. Another new thread omg!

Reactions: 8
For a water baby that lives on the coast she didn’t seem very confident on that paddle board. It looked bloody shallow where they were too.

I’d be at the beach every day if I lived as close as she makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah Venom you missed out the classic bit when she got in the canoe with that girl and caused a tidal wave 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Moaning about making content when it’s your actual job is a bleeping joke. I run a small business by myself and have to actually make products AND make content (plus I’m a mum & wife & dog mum)

She is such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.