Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw this, first thing I thought was this is fu*king gold for us tattlers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She really does make it too easy, doesn't she?
she’s probably really proud all the comments and views on here - it’s the most she’s ever accomplished

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like she’s off to Brighton for a week , house / pet sitting for stinky binky ….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you really want brogan in your home for a week? Hope bianca told her neighbours not to worry if the blinds are closed all week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s not gonna be very good with the cat…. Ben will do most if not all of it!

Reactions: 14
Wow! That forehead 😅 looks like a builder who’s worked outside for 30 years and never protected themselves from the sun
AE6D20BC-67A6-4E16-8BFF-0F87BCB427D7.png
CFBA1122-AA8D-4D6E-B9A8-45BA54EC62D7.png
6092C9E5-06C7-4B7F-ADC6-1B2526F7716F.png
E9B5134F-822F-4304-9491-E08356CBE078.png

Her mooching in the lanes is definitely a hope she’ll bump into Alfie and Zoe 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What the duck is that ugly hairstyle she keeps doing? Bianca is using her for a free house and dog sitter.. That will save her a chunk of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Benji’s losing sleep with excitement at the thought of sleeping in Binky’s bed !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well well well…

All I can say is, I hope Bianca’s got a very strong bed!!

And some ultra strong disinfectant for after.

Imagine if Ben hangs himself by knowing where things are kept etc that he’s popping over to sugar more than Bianca’s mince 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A tenner says Bonnie either is terrified of the cat or tries to eat it! 🤣🙈
Bonnie is the only aspect of her life that deserves praise (she's a tit owner but the dog is so adorable) I think Bonnie may be the only one in Mooney Mansion to get rave thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.