Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
M’luv s, I have some exciting news! I’m off on a plane tonight for our Labour Day holiday weekend to meet my sister!!! Yes you heard right. Meet my sister for the first time! I was an only child for 42 years and 10 months until 2 years ago I got a call from an adoption finder group who informed me that my mum had had a baby 4 years before me who she gave up for adoption. We’ve talked on the phone and emailed and messaged since then but with all the Covid lockdowns here in Canada we haven’t got to meet until now.

SoI’m bursting that the first time I’m flying or going anywhere since 2018 is to meet her! I’m also looking forward to a nice hotel and breakfast all weekend and sightseeing somewhere I haven’t visited since I was about 8-9.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Winners_Song

VIP Member
It looks like the hard work at David Lloyd and meal prepping with Hello Fresh has really paid off for this young couple.
7E4E66EE-8574-4D6C-BB3E-396F867EA218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

gbg414

Why does she keep saying things like “I’m taking my reading book with me”.

Reading book?! Wtf????

Brogan, normal people just refer to them as “books”.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Am I supposed to relate to two young adults who are down by the seafront playing miniature golf on a working week day? Look around you!! These people have retired!!
DB8A8E2E-666E-4F87-92B1-9C86BF52927A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

brogeymyfatass

1.png
2.png

there is no way these are same people. how does 4 years change someone once young and healthy. it seemed to fall downhill the minute benji entered the equation...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55