Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Not ar hooome". When did she starting speaking posh??!!
erm excuse me ?! she's very posh you know, her fam has a shed beach hut right by the ferry terminal, she's been on over 13 international holidays and her brother fraser works on a yacht, has a porsche and swanky flat with enough room for a pony xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
erm excuse me ?! she's very posh you know, her fam has a shed beach hut right by the ferry terminal, she's been on over 13 international holidays and her brother fraser works on a yacht, has a porsche and swanky flat with enough room for a pony xo
My apologies, I bow down to your superior knowledge of the Brogster!!!! ;0)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confession, I like the Coach bag, I wouldn't pay that price though £25 max 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ll enjoy biancas house? Just wondering if the normality of colour will be too much? You know things that aren’t entirely white 😂 (Not seen her house but assuming it’s relatively normal as the kitchen wasn’t entirely white)

Reactions: 7
You just know she was absolutely pissing her pants hoping she ran into Zoe Sugg in the lanes, she was giddy at the thought of spending money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was coming here with the stories. The state of her! She really does get worse every week. The bag strap digging into her neck 😬 I don’t understand her hair, not many people suit a middle parting but it doesn’t help at all she flattens the sides down. She needs to at least give them some volume
View attachment 1545455
View attachment 1545453View attachment 1545454View attachment 1545456View attachment 1545457View attachment 1545458View attachment 1545459View attachment 1545460
Why is she going into town on her own when she could have taken Bonnie and Bucky to the beach with Benji (so many Bs)? She has a lot of ‘me time’. If I was asked to house and pet sit I’d be playing with the pets and maybe buying some ingredients and baking some goodies as a thank you for whoever asked me to pet sit as I love animals!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New vlog out. 73 dollars on a pair of pj's from Shop Disney US😐 and its a duplicate to a set she already has

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think she will pass of the shopping trip as work to dumb ass Benji claiming she needs to make some reels.

New vlog out. 73 dollars on a pair of pj's from Shop Disney US😐 and its a duplicate to a set she already has
Disgusting. Primark £6-£12 pairs for me 😂

Reactions: 11
Wow, the dressing room selfie! And looks like biancas house has some personality 😱
61195B2E-5C5B-48BD-9BE0-60817A7E513F.png
3AB1AB1F-D1D9-4D16-A6CF-F0E5AF9697AD.png
528F5665-A568-470A-B089-08B831E113D9.png
243E18A9-0095-472B-BF49-D2C808F7A94C.png

Bets on them “rescuing” a second dog soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She 100% got rid of most of those PJs and got another set of the same as they don’t fit. The Disney dog ones she culled fit her at Ben’s dads….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.