Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody begs it better
Does their job worse than the rest
Nobody begs it, half as good as you
Bogie you're the best

We weren't looking, and you deleted vlogs 1 - 60
Tried to hide all of your Mooney Cries
But like Benj's recovery
The Lying Bogie
Is begging all her trips tonighttt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
At this point her entire house needs to be made out of corkboard to accommodate all these bloody pins.
I mean it pretty much is, isn't it? By all the suggestions on here of how structurally fooked it is. Might as well make it a feature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I finally watched the video and just a few comments

1 - it did look like she was having fun with some of the others in the group (and some we saw zero interactions with) which was good to see
2 - did she really recommend for people to spend a day at a water park and then head straight to Hard Rock for dinner without washing and changing all because it is a 50 mins ride away?!
3 - I do not believe this was the video she intended to film and release but was struggling too much with how to incorporate all their good footage with her own full face shots
4 - she made an effort to try and show some more info (locations and vague pricing at the end) but was it, as mentioned above stated as a requirement after her last vlog and terrible feedback cos she obviously knew the pricing of the excursions she did as she specifically mentioned the heli tour costing hundreds . . . so why not mention it in the video that featured it?!

Reactions: 10
The more I think about it the more outraged I am about the whole filming the water-park thing... like those people who went for A DAY OUT did not consent to being broadcast to the world, most of them won't even be aware of it but it's the principle (or lack of) that's winding me up.
It's just not right.

Reactions: 23
Currently in Florida and come at me Bogs. Also it is hotter than the centre of the earth currently
97BBA038-5315-4FFB-9F68-28AE4886A0F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I imagine those M&Ms to be so sickly.. No wonder she had to go to the emergency dentist three times before she even had treatment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are so nice though and the peanut butter ones too. Will be out there soon can’t wait, despite the heat.

Reactions: 5
Welcome to the Florida summer people 🙌🏼
You spend the whole day wet either from sweat or torrential rain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I think about it the more outraged I am about the whole filming the water-park thing... like those people who went for A DAY OUT did not consent to being broadcast to the world, most of them won't even be aware of it but it's the principle (or lack of) that's winding me up.
It's just not right.
That’s why the trek america girls hated her, imagine saving to go to America only to be greeted by vlogging bogie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's just not right.

This was my thinking. It’s out of order and the fact she is so lazy to blur faces. I would be mortified. And some of those people are probably under 16

Reactions: 10
That’s why the trek america girls hated her, imagine saving to go to America only to be greeted by vlogging bogie
100% agree, you can’t be yourself and chat as easily with a blogging camera in your immediate vicinity. I hate cameras and pics being just taken when you’re unprepared, I’ve a much loved cousin who at every occasion is taking hundreds of pics and putting them on SM, at least she now tells us so we can pose and smile (no contortionist here Brogs) but to have that in your face almost, and without ever having been asked if it’s ok would be my worst nightmare.

In the waterpark is worse, who wants some stranger posting video of you and worse again your children in swimwear. If I’d been in a waterpark and seen her or other blogger I’d have told her to put it away and would have gone to staff. It’s not too much of a stretch to think how someone could be a weirdo or making videos of kids for nefarious reasons. most Disney bloggers I watch will do waterpark days and shoot minimal videos just of themselves, or of their lunch or the occasional slide but keeping it to themselves. Not looked at the Brogmonsters videos, I’ve given myself a break from her face, but I doubt she took any of that into consideration.

Reactions: 12
I work in a well known drama school & we have signs up all over saying that by entering the premises you consent to being filmed (filming happens 95% of the time in designated areas) but on the *off chance* there will be cameras you basically have to ok it. When we have public performances and the attendees include children no one is allowed to film at all in that area of building unless it’s the official videographer and rhat is only set towards the stage. The fact she always just waltzing around filming people does my but especially in Disney and places PACKED with kids.
I know it’s dramatic but I always wonder whether those people in the background of her videos may be DV Survivors and think god forbid someone notices them in background of blogs and they now know their rough location. If I was a blogger I’d blur faces or just not upload.

• Heart
Her thinking she needs to take time off is so ridiculous. She is going to have a rude awakening one day when she has to get a real job again.

She is honestly too boring to even hate watch atm, haven’t watched the Tenerife video and doubt I will.

• Heart
Her thinking she needs to take time off is so ridiculous. She is going to have a rude awakening one day when she has to get a real job again.

She is honestly too boring to even hate watch atm, haven’t watched the Tenerife video and doubt I will.
I watched until she travelled then turned it off. Can’t be bothered with her

Reactions: 3

I literally cannot wait til she needs to get an actual job!! Surely, living off these awful quality videos can’t last much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I literally cannot wait til she needs to get an actual job!! Surely, living off these awful quality videos can’t last much longer.
Even most of us can’t bring ourselves to hate watch.. I don’t mind the ‘chatty’ videos so much but the Tenerife one isn’t for me at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.