Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ignoramus would do it aswell :mad: I can honestly see her giving Bonnie up, I would hope she'd have the decency to at least give her to Julie if she loves her "travels" so much
shes basically Julie’s dog at this point anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This ignoramus would do it aswell :mad: I can honestly see her giving Bonnie up, I would hope she'd have the decency to at least give her to Julie if she loves her "travels" so much
The sad thing being what if Julie didn't want Bonnie permanently?
I still think they should rehome her responsibly, poor thing doesn't know if she's coming or going. There's so many people out there who could give her a loving, stable and CONSISTENT life.
Brogan just once again had to have it now and it's bit her in the arse now the world has opened up, she didn't think it through and the only one suffering is Bonnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sad thing being what if Julie didn't want Bonnie permanently?
I still think they should rehome her responsibly, poor thing doesn't know if she's coming or going. There's so many people out there who could give her a loving, stable and CONSISTENT life.
Brogan just once again had to have it now and it's bit her in the arse now the world has opened up, she didn't think it through and the only one suffering is Bonnie.
And I bet brogan sits there and critiques the previous owner of baby! (Aka baby maker) yet doesn’t realise she’s a bad dog owner

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish she would give Bonnie up at this point. And she thinks she's hot tit..more like full of tit. I Love me who do you love. I'm not sure of any of you like the Bealtes. But when they toured US in 64. There is a clip of Paul and Ringo playing up to the camera saying me me me .television. me my turn. Me me. That is brogan

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.