Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !!! Amazing title by none other than @Laur91

she’s been quite boring , and that’s all I have to report !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bogie's deciding what she wants to wear for the new thread :

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Hanging out with pals… he’s even talking like Brogan now.
3812E935-73FB-460A-9F2D-F1D686E48267.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How can she not be embarrassed with putting this content out ?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
The gift shop portion of the video made me laugh so hard. Ben was looking at the Diagon Alley Spirit Jersey and she said “oh it’s like a spirit jersey” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Brogie, Spirit Jersey is the company that created and popularized that style of shirt. That’s why they are called spirit jerseys. They’ve been around since the 80s & they are not a uniquely Disney thing. Disney, and other companies now, just white label them so they don’t have the Spirit tag on the inside anymore.

I’m sure this is way less common knowledge in the UK as they are an smaller American brand but it still made me laugh because even if you didn’t know that, the shape of the shirt is pretty unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wtf is that. And why does she look like she’s chewing that first mouthful 🤣🤣
that heart foundation does cracking work though. He's gone from needing to take it easy to galloping for a butter beer !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel like brogan and Benji do some questionable role play scenarios at home...
Sorry to put that image in people's heads
"Benjjjj you be buzzy and ill be Jessie"
"Okay bubz 🤙🤙"
"I'll get the Pepsi max and rice crispy treats for our foreplay"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Scrolling through her latest post, she (or Benji for that matter) will soon be Aunt Marge the way they’re going 🤣🤣
DA54E1CA-9BAE-45CD-B104-16A57DBA1069.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
OMG what a couple of twats! Besides, from the videos I've watched of people having the butter beer, most don't like it. Of course these two with the palette of a worn out Haveeeahhhna think it's amazing.

I'd love to have a play back of Adam Hatton's inner monologue. lol Probably thinking his luck is in the shitter with these two clutching onto him for the entire event as "pals". 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Halfway through the vlog and can’t wait to see @Venom’s edits on this, so much to choose from 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.