Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F3E0FC5-0B50-4CA5-A1B3-F2485CB23499.png

Glad to see actual cruise vloggers getting a press trip on the Disney Wish and not LiarBrogan and Sherpa Benji.

She seems to have got put on the least appealing of the Disney press trips done over the past couple of months and I love it!!! Lol

Ooops, sorry m”luvs I’ve been in hospital since yesterday morning with a gallbladder attack and an currently waiting for surgery. Can barely see my phone screen with the meds they’ve given me. Should have cropped that screenshot before uploading!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1401738
Glad to see actual cruise vloggers getting a press trip on the Disney Wish and not LiarBrogan and Sherpa Benji.

She seems to have got put on the least appealing of the Disney press trips done over the past couple of months and I love it!!! Lol

Ooops, sorry m”luvs I’ve been in hospital since yesterday morning with a gallbladder attack and an currently waiting for surgery. Can barely see my phone screen with the meds they’ve given me. Should have cropped that screenshot before uploading!
Hope you feel better soon ❤❤❤, I empathise with gallbladder attacks! I recently had my gallbladder out and it was the best decision, no more pain!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1401738

I hope your surgery goes well and you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She never proof reads any of her content does she, 'I've been edited in the garden' 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E4BAA1A3-5131-460D-89F8-93D995561838.jpeg

What a knob! Ya know?

.. and she’s been back to the dentist AGAIN? Teeth are like tombstones but that doesn’t stop her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1401897
What a knob! Ya know?

.. and she’s been back to the dentist AGAIN? Teeth are like tombstones but that doesn’t stop her.
When I tell you I RAN to tattle seeing her describing going shopping and to the petrol station as some kind of onerous tasks? They're things I do on my lunch break from actual work..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When I tell you I RAN to tattle seeing her describing going shopping and to the petrol station as some kind of onerous tasks? They're things I do on my lunch break from actual work..
How is going to the petrol station note worthy? Her standard days must be empty if these are monumental.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So going to visit family members is now an errand? I would count that as a luxury to have family close by I can go visit

Reactions: 23
An average person would finish a long day at work, pop to the the last dentist appointment of the day, pass the petrol station, use the car wash while they are there and then straight to the supermarket fitting in a visit to their parents if they had time.

She’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 43
She’d be better off going to turkey, having her tombstones shaved down and restart the whole thing, they might even give her a discount because there would be less for them to take off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1401738

Sending all the good vibes for your surgery and hoping you have a quick recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1401738

Hope the surgery goes well and that you feel better soon 💐
Don’t watch too many Bogie meltdowns or it will be painful when you laugh 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So been at work today obviously and was thinking how I couldn't wait to get home because ìt was sooo hot and the toddlers were wild. Then I remembered her banging quote - 'it's too hot to work'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
519D4C1D-357E-446B-A9D5-0BD178A504E8.jpeg

Who is she emailing for hours? It’s not like she has jobs back to back every day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.