Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emailing = reading Tattle 😂
Hi brogan 👋🏼 Any tips on how to scam the sickness pay scheme? I’d not be allowed to leave the country from my job if I was claiming to be off on long term sick - how does Bench get round it??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1401738
Glad to see actual cruise vloggers getting a press trip on the Disney Wish and not LiarBrogan and Sherpa Benji.

She seems to have got put on the least appealing of the Disney press trips done over the past couple of months and I love it!!! Lol

Ooops, sorry m”luvs I’ve been in hospital since yesterday morning with a gallbladder attack and an currently waiting for surgery. Can barely see my phone screen with the meds they’ve given me. Should have cropped that screenshot before uploading!
Hope you’re feeling better soon - I’ve heard gallbladder pain is worse than childbirth x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When I've got a big contract on I'm very busy. But I never spend HOURS emailing people. Unless she's having to triple check things for spellings/sense and it's taking her 100 years, this is just Brogan protesting too much because she knows she's a lazy beg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1402040
Who is she emailing for hours? It’s not like she has jobs back to back every day.
I hope the lazy tub of guts walked Bonnie very early and not when she rolled out of bed at midday. It was 29° in the my part of the south east today and my westie was walked at 7am today and won't be taken out for his evening walk until about 10pm. This kind of heat can kill a dog in this country.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's so irritating how Brogan talks about all the 'hard work' she put into this latest slog.
So it took 40 hours? So frickin what! I have an office job where I am working about 40 hours a week full time and you don't hear me bitching about it. For most people with desk bound jobs that's just a normal working week.
If Moon face thinks anything different its because she's now so far detached from what the realities of real life work are. There is no way she would ever cope with going back to a full time 'normal' 9-5.30 ever again.
She gets on my tits. I work some weeks over 50 hours in a heavy operating theatre doing back to back surgery cases. She don't know hard work even if it comes on a plate with a mickey cookie. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
’ive been edited in the garden’ finally admitting to shaving 5stone off every pic with photoshop eh Brogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I've got a big contract on I'm very busy. But I never spend HOURS emailing people. Unless she's having to triple check things for spellings/sense and it's taking her 100 years, this is just Brogan protesting too much because she knows she's a lazy beg
But what do you mean triple check spelling??
Our Brogre uses Grammarly don't cha know?! 😂 😂 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220708-212257.png

Okay i may be being super stupid, but what the hell has Provence got to do with gladioli and alliums?? Like i associate lavender with Provence.
Though i do love that she had to clarify Provence is in France, like isn't that pretty damn common knowledge??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are lilies aren’t they ?! Does she not know they take a while to open up ? 🙄

Reactions: 9
These are lilies aren’t they ?! Does she not know they take a while to open up ? 🙄
I mean a kid's colouring book was too much of a challenge for her, sooo I'd say no, she definitely doesn't know that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She spent 40 hours on that p and o video…. But hasn’t produced anything else this week… what break do you need brogie?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weirdly regarding brogan and the tombstone teeth, I wanted my teeth whitened and asked my dr and he said stop drinking any dark liquids like coffee and Pepsi max. I was a nightmare for drinking 2-4 cans a day. Given it up for 6 months (still have diet lemonade but mostly square) and bingo, teeth 4 shades lighter. Now absolutely cannot stomach it! Especially with Malibu 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"I loved where they took Jane."

girl she died.

I can't bear to see her write any more film reviews. It's agony.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.