Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know girls. My face was exactly the same throughout the vlog

Anyone else notice these girls giving brogan a disgusting look. I PISSED myself 🤣🤣🤣

YOU are a genius. This needs to happen.

"I'm voting Zoella she just isn't like me"
Can you imagine!
“I’m voting Sophie and Dave, I like them but I don’t love them”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she get gifted tickets? They literally start at £13 in some of the theatres in the north east.
and in the south east!! If she loved theatre as much as she says she’d pay. She only pays for the Disney shows. I genuinely believe Benji loves theatre he seems to know a lot about it and I am sure he would love to go to the theatre more but you just know she won’t pay. They strike me as a couple who go 50/50 on things and don’t treat each other to nice things.

Reactions: 15
and in the south east!! If she loved theatre as much as she says she’d pay. She only pays for the Disney shows. I genuinely believe Benji loves theatre he seems to know a lot about it and I am sure he would love to go to the theatre more but you just know she won’t pay. They strike me as a couple who go 50/50 on things and don’t treat each other to nice things.
Benji : hey bub there’s this great show on at the theatre let’s go an watch 🤙🏻
Brog : Sorry MyFianceeBenji I’ve just forked out on Loungefly bag number 8975, and the rest of our money is going on hello fresh burger and chips and a charcuterie board xo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aren’t alll the messages she shared referring to the camera crew footage rather than hers

it isn’t her ‘new style’ it’s a one off for an ad. Surely

Reactions: 21
I think it’s funny smaller influencers like it’s em channel get invited to every sing mayflower theatre show (within reason) but brogan gets a few here and there and she makes out like they don’t give them out to everyone 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Nothing much to say about that bore of a vlog that hasn't already been said... You should've heard the roar from Dad at the Bond Girl comment.

I just about choked at one point as well, when she's walking around that little town where the boat dock is, I mentioned how RED she looked and Dad comes away with "She looks like a bleeping burst pomegranate" 😂 😂
The accuracy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, never post, however, no one has said it (from what I've read)
I 100% think that it took her 40+hrs, as she first planned to do her normal vlog style video, sent it of as the bare minimum like she normally does... BUT because she had so many complaints from her Norway vlog, and people asking specific prices. P&O pushed back and said no we need more info this time, so not only do we want the insta post, we want a video on your channel.

Which is why she added in the sit down (totally not her style for travel videos) bit in as an after thought after she sent the first draft over. Which is why it then took so long. And notice she hardly used her own footage. As their footage actually showed the activities, she wouldn't have been able to use her own as its always her face or food.

Anyway long post but I put money on it that's what happened. Which is also why Binky whatever her name is sent that message, because brogan prob had a melt down when the first draft got declined

Tell me I'm wrong ha xx

Reactions: 56
I hate the term kindly gifts. duck off. She would have a meltdown if he didn’t get her one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At this point her entire house needs to be made out of corkboard to accommodate all these bloody pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh what a night? Oh, get a life more like. View attachment 1397894
the use of the word “kindly” here is so jarring. They are engaged…they are meant to love each other. My neighbour “kindly” puts my bin out sometimes…surely a normal person would just say “Ben knows I love pins almost as much as I love him, so he always buys one for me 🥹”. Maybe I’m wrong, but it is just weird language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
the use of the word “kindly” here is so jarring. They are engaged…they are meant to love each other. My neighbour “kindly” puts my bin out sometimes…surely a normal person would just say “Ben knows I love pins almost as much as I love him, so he always buys one for me 🥹”. Maybe I’m wrong, but it is just weird language.
Almost as weird as saying "Benji has seen it on Broadway so I knew I'd like it too". Not being funny but what has him seeing it got to do with her liking it? My fellas seen plenty of football matches, doesn't mean I'm like, ooh you've seen it so I'll like it?! Everything is always we, us or our. This is OUR favourite meal, OUR favourite film. Get a bleeping grip man

Reactions: 32
She thinks she’s a Bond girl so here’s some titles for her

The Tat is not enough
Liscene to Beg
For Heart Lies only
The Woman with the Beetroot Gunt
Diet Another Day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She thinks she’s a Bond girl so here’s some titles for her

The Tat is not enough
Liscene to Beg
For Heart Lies only
The Woman with the Beetroot Gunt
Diet Another Day
Very good 👏 👏 👏

Here's a few more to add;

No Time to Exercise
You Only Upsize Twice
The Gumtree Dog Who Loved Me
Readly Ads Are Forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.