Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I know we have joked about her being old and putting on the aging filter. But the last one really looks like a aging filter has been put on her.
I forgot my hat today (I had sunscreen on) and was actually so annoyed. How does she never wear at least a hat?!

[
Jfc the cackling on the jet ski! It went right through me! 🤢
She looks pregnant

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's exhausted from constantly having to pretend she's so happy and fulfilled all the time. I know I would be if I had her life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I follow Carrie Hope Fletcher on Instagram, and she’s gone to a Disney park with her parents and Tom’s family, I didn’t get which one. She’s having fun with her nephews, enjoying rides with them for the first time and showing fun family time. I think that’s how Disney parks should be. Not manic crying at the castle, having a 3 course meal for every meal and spending more time in the shops/hotel than the actual park

This is what Brogan wishes happens. If only she was successful in a career and actually had a healthy plus size body and lifestyle to promote

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think I'd rather watch Brogan than the smug Fletchers :sick: I'll see myself out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The Fletchers were at the same resort as me when I went in like 2018. So they’ve probably been more times than Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a Flying the Nest video pop up randomly for me and I also don’t watch a lot of that type of YouTube anymore but I thought I’d check it out given they were on a medsailors trip with Brogan a few years ago. They both look pretty much the same and their toddler is adorable. And their video was casually informative. Nothing felt forced. And they filmed it all there. And it wasn’t an ad, Shocking, I know!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe it’s your first time seeing Jersey Boys?! I can, you don’t like the theatre Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Covid is really hitting the theatre again and this cast of jersey boys are being supported by swings who are playing numerous roles. If she has one bad thing to say I will personally go to Bournemouth and slap her smug grin of her face

And she’s been invited so it’s gifted 😡

Reactions: 22
To be honest I’m watching next to no YouTube these days. The days of sitting down to watch half an hour videos are long gone for me or I’ll watch them in small parts while I cook dinner or do my make up. Watching other people float around without a care in the world isn’t my idea of entertainment right now 😂
We recently started watching someone called Simon Whistler, he has about 10 different channels and my fella watches a few of them, I'm quite partial to his the casual criminalist, which is a true crime, and decoding the unknown which is completely random. They're podcasts but also filmed for YouTube at the same time. I also like a bit of book tube, but I'm over the whole vlogs and influenza shite tbh.

View attachment 1397257
She definitely looks pregnant here.
28!! Seriously, I'm all for people wearing what they're comfortable in, but she looks like she's 50 years old! I genuinely think, for the most part,it's the way she styles her hair! She really could do with a decent cut!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does she get gifted tickets? They literally start at £13 in some of the theatres in the north east.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.