Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220706-085848.png

Brogan in her natural habitat, lazing at home.
(Also why do I love that she still has the engagement cards up?? Like damn girl we get it, you're engaged)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They just haven’t cleaned since February I would imagine so the cards have been left like the rest of the filth in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If it’s taking her 40 hours to edit a vlog after 10 years of vlogging then she’s doing something wrong clearly! What could she possibly of been doing that took her 40 bloody hours?! That’s not normal and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s exaggerating considering a lot of the footage was filmed and sent to her so it’s not like she filmed ridiculous amounts.

And I swear she makes a point of saying she spent ‘so and so long’ editing a vlog to guilt trip her followers into watching it 🙄 because like most youtubers all she really cares about is the views.

And she didn’t like Elvis? Lmao of course she didn’t! She’s as dense as a brick with films 😂
This. She knows her vlogs are tit because she must review the footage and think “duck”. So then it’s “it took me seeww long to edit this one guys show it some love” - “look at my best friend supporting me, show it some love” - “here’s some screenshots of people saying how much they love the vlog 40 seconds after I uploaded it, show it some love”. “I have the most amazing job, I’ve worked so hard to do this, show it some love”. “Did I mention how super grateful I am that this is ma lyf, show it some love”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet there’s a massive layer of dust on and around those cards. My son’s confirmation cards I left up for near on 2 weeks for him, was dying to put them away and dust though! Must be 3 months she has those there, and no way does she move them, dust and put back, she’s far too bone idle for that!

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t clean.. Benji does the bare minimum.

I don’t know how you can live somewhere and not want to take care of it. Pure laziness.

Reactions: 15
So based on the fact she took 40 hours to edit the vlog, that's the equivalent of spending an hour of her time for every minute of the vlog! (ok a lot of it was the clips done by the professional camera person, but even so, wow!)

I'm guessing she wasn't charging P&O an hourly rate as that would of cost them a fortune for that boring vlog.

• Haha
Today I am not working as I having pissing covid again 😡😡 unlike Brogan who isn’t work because she can’t be arsed / feels that making useless videos / begging for free stuff is classed as work. Also the constant zooming in in her moon face is getting on my tits

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely cannot believe that they STILL have their engagement cards up! Their house must be absolutely lifting cos there is no way she's picked them off to dust then put them back again

• Sick
Reactions: 20
There was barely any explaining what each excursion would offer, it was just jumping back to her spare bedroom saying 'we did this' then slotting some footage of her moonhead rather than of the experience itself. Plus she sits at the top of a mountain saying "everyone is doing their content" whislt she's sitting there having a moment of G r A t I t U d E 🥴🥴🥴

DO THE WORK. It's not a holiday!!

Vague pricing that is the strapline in a brochure with the 'from £100' which doesn't help anyone understand what suits their budget.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
At 8:18 when she gets into the boat and the whole thing shakes 😂 the woman in front is like I felt it jump. No tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
binging Coach Trip on Netflix, part of it is they have to vote for the pair they no longer want to travel with and one pair gets a yellow card each night and two yellows mean red card and goodbye. I would love to see an influencer version with brogan and other travel vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
binging Coach Trip on Netflix, part of it is they have to vote for the pair they no longer want to travel with and one pair gets a yellow card each night and two yellows mean red card and goodbye. I would love to see an influencer version with brogan and other travel vloggers.
I'd pay good money to see Brendan deal with Bogie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know girls. My face was exactly the same throughout the vlog

Anyone else notice these girls giving brogan a disgusting look. I PISSED myself 🤣🤣🤣

YOU are a genius. This needs to happen.

"I'm voting Zoella she just isn't like me"
Can you imagine!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why on Earth did Brogan opt for spring rolls and burger at the water park and have THE EXACT SAME that evening at HARD ROCK!?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.07.56.png
Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.08.31.png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12.08.48.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1396170
Down time in August, her whole life is downtime! 🙈
Big deep life chats....I'm not being funny, but it doesn't take me and my fella going for a walk to have them, we quite often on a night when we're in bed or sat on the couch sit and talk through the big stuff!

Why on Earth did Brogan opt for spring rolls and burger at the water park and have THE EXACT SAME that evening at HARD ROCK!?

View attachment 1396178View attachment 1396180
View attachment 1396181
I think it was a set meal chosen for them.

Reactions: 10
Really don’t like this style of vlog, it feels like an advert rather than a vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.