Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this witch is beyond delusional and ridiculous!

Why is she creating a DLP guide?! She was absolute shite at organizing her 2.5 days or whatever it was there.
Iā€™m assuming the ā€œguideā€ is a blog post. Surely Hattan and Gary C would be really pissed if she was trying to make an actual Guide to sell.

Reactions: 6
Downtime? Why the duck would you need downtime? Do you need to recuperate from filming your boring as tit holidays? Christ on a bike.

'I'm a bit tired'

Well no wonder. That will be your crappy lifestyle catching up with you. You're 28. Allegedly. duck me this girl.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going back to the DLP vlogsā€¦ isnā€™t it funny how when she asks Benji what his favourite part of the day was he said ā€˜the spontaneous partā€™ where they randomly went on ratatouille because they had to wait for dinner and it was a short wait. Just goes to show how crap she is at planning - and that Benji probably isnā€™t a fan of having every second of his holiday scripted and organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Downtime? She needs downtime?!! Wtf?!!

Awww are you tired from your several holidays this year so far? That were mostly gifted that you decided to accept and go on? Awwww poor you, what a hard life you lead šŸ˜£šŸ˜­

Lord, give me strength! šŸ™„ She doesnā€™t know what the word ā€˜tiredā€™ even means, sheā€™s an absolute delusional (self centred indeed!) twit!

Can you tell Iā€™m pms-ing guys? šŸ« šŸ«£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What she needs is a kick up the arse but oh well.. Sheā€™s the one wasting her life away.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m assuming the ā€œguideā€ is a blog post. Surely Hattan and Gary C would be really pissed if she was trying to make an actual Guide to sell.
I assume itā€™ll be another sit on Benā€™s bed and tell us what to do vlog as thatā€™s really her only other type.

I just canā€™t with her hair and sad skin tone when sheā€™s all made up in her stories. Showing the pic from 2015 sheā€™d be so disappointed in herself. And I know we all tend to look less fresh (for lack of a better word) as we age but sheā€™s 28!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well, Brogan, I'm watching people who are funny or have opinions and/or educate me, who are not self obsessed, look at the world around them and give back and don't endlessly consume.

Reactions: 16
To be honest Iā€™m watching next to no YouTube these days. The days of sitting down to watch half an hour videos are long gone for me or Iā€™ll watch them in small parts while I cook dinner or do my make up. Watching other people float around without a care in the world isnā€™t my idea of entertainment right now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s weighing the back of that canoe (?) down isnā€™t she? She other women is rising up into the air šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Jet Ski clip, her gunt sticks out more than the life jacket here !!

The swimming clip, notice she had to slice the clip of her jumping in, in 2 before it could show her full profile #

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She has the ugliest laugh I've ever heard. I actually prefer her fake high pitched whiny fake screamlaugh she's picked up off MeJulie (I hope you know which one I mean) to her natural laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldnā€™t be arsed to exercise tonight but after seeing these snaps of Brogan Iā€™ve found some motivation.. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[
The Jet Ski clip, her gunt sticks out more than the life jacket here !!

The swimming clip, notice she had to slice the clip of her jumping in, in 2 before it could show her full profile #
Jfc the cackling on the jet ski! It went right through me! šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.