Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I've accidently done a Brogan šŸ˜­ I fell asleep in the sun today and I'm so burnt!!! I have no idea how Brogan copes when she's so red all the time. I've spent my evening in a cool shower slathering on aftersun. How doesn't she learn after all the times she looks like a cooked ham.
Aloe Vera gel but stick it in the fridge for a few hours before, much better than any aftersun you can find. :)
Seriously it's life changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Considering she did an instagram story recently where she was sew sew annoyed with herself for her shoddy spelling and grammar, you'd think she'd pay extra attention to any recent social media posts she did and yet what she meant to write was they are not in the running for the competition :rolleyes:

And as for that comment saying that poster can contact them for further information, how bloody self important do you have to be to think someone on the intranet who has no interest in you whatsoever would want to do that! Here's a hashtag for you Brogs #howdoyoupissrightoff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, I've accidently done a Brogan šŸ˜­ I fell asleep in the sun today and I'm so burnt!!! I have no idea how Brogan copes when she's so red all the time. I've spent my evening in a cool shower slathering on aftersun. How doesn't she learn after all the times she looks like a cooked ham.
if you have any shaving foam with menthol in! Ieft It on my back for an hour or so while having a nap then cool shower and worked a treat

Itā€™s very much a stock answer, written well and spelt correctly! 100% not written by her and told to reply I guess

Reactions: 9
OK someone has to explain to me why she feels the need to keep her "real" surname a secret all the time on boarding passes, etc. in vlogs and on social media and uses Tate professionally if she's going to defend her precious SherpaBenji on social media with her FB account that has Mooney as the surname. She makes zero sense yet again!

Reactions: 35
Exactly we all know your surname Brogan

How many times can people go back to Disney they have just just bloody been Brogan do us all favour and bleeping move to America will you, If you love Disney sewwww much shes doing my head in with this fake disney influncer miss piggy is sewww important and special shes the face of disney and wants to bleeping out run Char by the looks of it!

The more Brogan becomes older the more annoying and insufferable shes becoming

Reactions: 15
Wow, those comments on the WDW FB post. Not a good start for Benji from a pr point of view.

Causing issues for Disney already, this couple are such a joke.

Reactions: 20
Itā€™s quite validating to see them having to respond to the publicā€™s view that they are undeserving of a free holiday. I am pleased. Big B had to step in and answer on Bongoā€™s behalf as well, how predictable.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe the Brog Monster said they weren't entering. You've been caught and now backtracking. Benji, my fiance, is just boring and the Brog Monster is a narcissist, boring and needs to realise....no, nobody enjoys watching you eat or pack a suitcase@

Reactions: 18
They should have had the common sense to realise this would happen. Her coach should have advised her this would happen. It's obvious to anyone with any sense at all.

It's in the terms and conditions, you can find it within about 30 seconds. These self obsessed morons not having the intelligence or humility to realise they obviously aren't eligible is laughable.

The privilege of going to Disney twice within the space of 30 days and then trying to fish for yet another free holiday is gross.

Not an iota of grace, sense, self awareness or decency between the pair of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think them going back to Disney would be me done with them. Iā€™m bored to death of her recently.

Reactions: 12
Make it make sense
Tha annoying thing about that is the only person who will get grief from Disney themselves will be whoever manages their social media for not spotting that he's with someone who has a business relationship with Disney, though from reading the T's and Cs he may not be exempt

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s always the shittest people that always lands on their feet but they canā€™t do anything without more and more people coming to this thread. Most of her viewers are hate watching or are deluded and have no life of their own by the look of it.

Reactions: 15
I have just got back from WDW. And I took great pride that both me and my husband worked bloody hard to pay for it. She and Benji have no pride or work ethic. She has had two paid trips and her information she gave was crap. Benji is a wet lettuce and if my husband stood there with a backwards cap and a buzz top I swear I would divorce him. I can't even hate watch her anymore. Brogan knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing. As for the fake tears..no idea what that even is. I didn't break down into floods of tears walking up main St. Never have and I have never seen anyone else do it. She needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just find the pair of them so distastefully greedy, grabby and lazy. Their whole venture in to relaunching as a layabout influencer couple is gross. The sneaky narrative that they are peddling about Bongoā€™s ā€œillnessā€ and ā€œtime away from workā€ is disingenuous as clearly she wants him to be her personal assistant. The worst part for me is the delusion that they are ā€œtravel vloggersā€ when the travelling that they do is entirely predictable, artificial capitalism-on-steroids type ā€œexperiencesā€ aimed at people who only eat chicken nuggets and have zero critical thinking skills šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.