Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done exactly?
Benji's insta confirms Disney have entered him into said competition. For a holiday he had cancelled only what 3 odd months ago as he was "too ill"...
Benji even responds to said comment, meaning he is aware he has been entered.

Brogan then has the audacity to lie, publicly on social media saying "We aren't entering due to our affiliation with Disney parks, it's only to inspire others". Despite evidence existing from Disney themselves confirming they have been entered.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Benji's insta confirms Disney have entered him into said competition. For a holiday he had cancelled only what 3 odd months ago as he was "too ill"...
Benji even responds to said comment, meaning he is aware he has been entered.

Brogan then has the audacity to lie, publicly on social media saying "We aren't entering due to our affiliation with Disney parks, it's only to inspire others". Despite evidence existing from Disney themselves confirming they have been entered.
Might be true, might not be, there's nothing on the post to say use this hashtag to win a free holiday so how are people to know 🤔

Reactions: 2
OK someone has to explain to me why she feels the need to keep her "real" surname a secret all the time on boarding passes, etc. in vlogs and on social media and uses Tate professionally if she's going to defend her precious SherpaBenji on social media with her FB account that has Mooney as the surname. She makes zero sense yet again!
to be fair if my surname was Mooney I’d be embarrassed too. But maybe it means something different in different parts of the UK. X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There were two people previously who used pictures similar to these, I can't remember their names but they'd hype each other up and it transpired they were the same person! Big Sue? Something like that.
I’ve done similar ones on the marcus Mitchell thread ( big sue was my inspiration) 🤣 princess peach if you’re the real big sue please stand up

eta just seen the one they’ve posted. OMG !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Throwing posts out today, soz!

Brogan Tate 102: The More Mooney We Come Across, The More Problems We See

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There were two people previously who used pictures similar to these, I can't remember their names but they'd hype each other up and it transpired they were the same person! Big Sue? Something like that.
Omg I remember this haha. Yes they pretended to be two people with funny pics.

“I’ve got this really nice bread, don’t know what it is” …. It’s cake , that’s a cake brogan …

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I started the new vlog and when she yells good morning to Mickey in Studios Park my partner chimed in, “I swear she wants to f*ck that mouse. She has more sexual chemistry with him then Benji I swear.”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I started the new vlog and when she yells good morning to Mickey in Studios Park my partner chimed in, “I swear she wants to f*ck that mouse. She has more sexual chemistry with him then Benji I swear.”

😂😂😂
When she said morning to Mickey my hole physically clenched , she is so skin crawlingly CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also they’ve mentioned going to Florida at Christmas two times in first 16 minutes of this vlog so I guess they will never celebrate Christmas in their own home. Poor Bonnie

Reactions: 17
Jesus. The thing I’m most excited about is having Christmas in our new house! Finally have stairs to put a wreath up and had the sparky put in outdoor sockets for my lights 😍 (yes I’m that knobhead talking about Christmas in June haha)
They should rehome Bonnie. At this point it’s just cruel and they should give her the life she deserves in her old age

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And yet if they would wait a couple weeks they would qualify for the disney dining credit and free tickets to Draw to Life. So if you have waited this long, why would you rush off for Christmas, make Benji take time away from family when he has a heart tumour that may or may not shorten his life span . . . for the love of a Mouse?!

Reactions: 12
Now I have moved to London Christmas will definitely be a going home trip and I’m praying my sister gets home this year from Australia. I know Christmas isn’t for everyone but surely she could visit her Nan for the afternoon. Anyone know if benjis family don’t celebrate either

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.