Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the pair of them so distastefully greedy, grabby and lazy. Their whole venture in to relaunching as a layabout influencer couple is gross. The sneaky narrative that they are peddling about Bongo’s “illness” and “time away from work” is disingenuous as clearly she wants him to be her personal assistant. The worst part for me is the delusion that they are “travel vloggers” when the travelling that they do is entirely predictable, artificial capitalism-on-steroids type “experiences” aimed at people who only eat chicken nuggets and have zero critical thinking skills 🤢
I recently started watching Tom and El who are only a year or two younger than Benji and Brogan but they are worlds apart, I also like the fact that Tom and El don't claim to be travel vloggers, they literally say they are holiday vlogs though I must say, if Brog calls her paid for trips travel vlogs that's fair enough but they are still a pile of crap, I think she starts off with good intentions but loses interest

Reactions: 11
Just come out Brog MOnster anf FInace Boring Benji and say you made a mistake and apologise.............why try and civer it up with some bullshit story......'we were trying to inspire people to enter...........' Because your'e a Narcissistic diva.........????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The worst part for me is the delusion that they are “travel vloggers” when the travelling that they do is entirely predictable, artificial capitalism-on-steroids type “experiences” aimed at people who only eat chicken nuggets and have zero critical thinking skills 🤢
bleeping HELL YES to this comment. Just sums her and her audience up so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet her little minions will still flock to that FB post and defend the pair of sad saps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well what an utter liar saying they weren’t entered. So glad she got pulled up on that!

And yet her little minions will still flock to that FB post and defend the pair of sad saps.
Nobody else has been defending her since

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How YOU doin'?

Edit: Soz should have put this on the professional plus one's own thread

Screenshot_20220616-124622_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220616-124611_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Quite a few people calling her and the packhorse out on the Fb Disney page - wonder how long before she has a melt down and has to do video on how nasty people are? Suck it up buttercup - truth hurts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Quite a few people calling her and the packhorse out on the Fb Disney page - wonder how long before she has a melt down and has to do video on how nasty people are? Suck it up buttercup - truth hurts!!
Another mental health week hiding in bed playing switch is due, clearly! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They should have had the common sense to realise this would happen. Her coach should have advised her this would happen. It's obvious to anyone with any sense at all.

It's in the terms and conditions, you can find it within about 30 seconds. These self obsessed morons not having the intelligence or humility to realise they obviously aren't eligible is laughable.

The privilege of going to Disney twice within the space of 30 days and then trying to fish for yet another free holiday is gross.

Not an iota of grace, sense, self awareness or decency between the pair of them.
The coach is too busy counting all the money moonface has paid her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get ready for some sort of quotes on insta stories as people are sew mean online and taking a self care day. The level of greed from this pair are disgusting, if you worked for/with Disney why would you even think to enter the competition??

I don't think I've ever seen her do a giveaway ?? From all the hoard she bought from her InTeRnAtIoNaL tRiPs✨✨ I'm sure her minions would appreciate it even if it's something small. She would rather collect crap for her hovel.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.