Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s defending the pair of plonkers.
They must be a laughing stock amongst his friends to see him acting the fool this way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get on board with her saying she loves the theatre, you can tell she never knows what’s going on when she reviews the shows. It’s benji that is the genuine fan. She’ll be in for a shock when she watches newsies, don’t think for a second it’s what she’ll be expecting

Reactions: 20
Can someone tell the stupid bint that Newsies isn't being produced by Disney Theatrical. It's originally theres and they own the concept but this is not being produced by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Bongo could go to WDW with the Make a Wish Foundation next and scam them with his “condition”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has anyone watched the Chris Lily series on netflix called Lunatics? She reminds me of Becky, she is a parody at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm loving all the complaints under the WDW post, the entitled (not so little) cow has already got it in her head they'll win, you just know that's her line of thinking.

Reactions: 12
What's funny is that Facebook woman must have a tattle account 😂 you can't view images shared unless you have an account 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Benji continues to defy medical science. He couldn't go to WDW apparently he wasn't fit enough. Then proceeds to go to Paris then wants to win a trip to said WDW that he ain't fit to go on. What the feck is all that about ?
Don't get me started on the fact they abandon.Bonnie every 5 mins. They both grind my gears. Fake Disney fans..can't stand either. They are as bad as each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
'Look...sortie....thats for you Gary c. If you know, you know.' Yes Brog monster we know Gary is as an infuriating narcissist like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The person she keeps replying to on Facebook doesn’t even seem to know what she’s on about, how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Newsies dear god have they been hanging out with Brogan that sounds like one of Brogans words, it sounds like one for kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Newsies sounds like a CBBC programme from the 90s where they get a group of kids to put together a news programme

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, I've accidently done a Brogan 😭 I fell asleep in the sun today and I'm so burnt!!! I have no idea how Brogan copes when she's so red all the time. I've spent my evening in a cool shower slathering on aftersun. How doesn't she learn after all the times she looks like a cooked ham.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That girl on Facebook is really embarrassing herself!

Has anyone seen that Brogan has started commenting on the Facebook post, saying that they’ve been using the “howdoyoudisney” hashtag to inspire OTHERS to use it and win the competition??????! Not once have either of them drawn any attention to the competition unless I’m mistaken? They just both want another free Disney holiday, selfish twats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Holwing at the fact that this woman on facebook 1. Clearly has a tattle account and 2. Has posted about tattle on the facebook post which will just promote the thread and encourage even more people to visit here and see how awful Bogey and Benign are 🤣 Cheers m'luv saves us having to get new recruits, you've done our work for us

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Facebook woman has blocked me for liking a comment lol. It’s not my main account anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.