Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never witnessed anything more insane in my life. So so so cringe.
They’re one million percent paving the way for benji to be an influencer, when has he ever been so involved with filming stories/starring in reels?!

Reactions: 22
She either does this fake crying bullshit because she thinks it makes her look appreciative/relatable/cute or she is just immature and certifiable. Not sure which.
Either way a grown woman presenting herself in public like this over something trivial like a holiday is just so…..omg there are no words. Just completely bleeping childish and ridiculous. Grow up Mooney!
She's both.

It's one thing to get a little verklempt but anyone walking by seeing that level of crying or fake crying is going to think they've either just had a domestic in the middle of the park or she's special needs. With this narcissistic witch, she wouldn't care as long as she gets the attention.

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks the crying makes her look genuinely happy, grateful and such a huge Disney fan. It doesn’t Brogan. You just look like a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I cant wait to see if she does a film review for the new Elvis film that's out this month pretty sure influncers will get invited for free to talk about it, she won't get it either way flashbacks to the Live Lion King film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DLP looks absolutely heaving in those stories. Be interesting to see if she’s still crying with happiness after 3 days of queuing in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha duck me the way she was cackling maniacally whilst also crying and then putting her sunglasses on wonky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s feeling salty that the other influencer trip invitees got to bring a partner or child, isn’t she? 😈
I thought the same thing when she went on and on in her car about how she wasn’t allowed to bring a plus 1. Em Sheldon said there were 60 people on her trip. But our two love birds didn’t make the cut, huh? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It actually baffles me how she has the audience she does 🤯 like there are so many “smaller” Disney vloggers that post much better videos without the crocodile tears and constant high pitch screeches…why do so many people choose to watch her?! Her videos are hardly even informative
I think most of her followers don’t watch and have been following her and just haven’t unsubscribed. She certainly doesn’t grow her channel like the new ones do.

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second that she’s an actual Disney fan, she just likes the parks. Stop lying brogan you bleeping weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do think that long term Brogan fans/watchers are a bit dim. I mean she is the Queen of Dim and they worship at her altar of biccies and children's colouring books.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She thinks she's cute and ditzy, I think anyone who cries at the Corporate hell that is Disney needs their head looking at.
It's all shark-eyed money-sucking twee-ness you daft cow, try reading a good book or watching a film that requires thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.