Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was annoying when she kept moaning about not being able to find a spirit jersey. You already had the newest one shipped over, what were you expecting Brogan?

Reactions: 22
I’m not just saying this because I actually enjoyed her 2017 and 2018 DisneyWorld series and thought they were pretty good , but this vlog series is probably the worst I’ve seen in a while

Her filming in shops made me feel seasick the way she whipped the camera around , didn’t focus on anything properly .. the constant “uaaauuuuu”ing didn’t help that either !

her tips are completely shoddy and show her total lack of Disney knowledge . She’s trying to be a Disney vlogger like Adam Hattan but she’s just not informative because she doesn’t know her stuff . Her top tips are uninventive and out of date - Disney has changed a lot since 2018 when she last went but her advice hasn’t changed at all . She barely knows the geography of Disney springs and her main top tip is to have lemonade in your strawberry açai like she invented that …

she couldn’t give any tips on stuff people will want to know about if they’re heading to WDW in the next few months : genie+ and lightning lane , wait times etc she couldn’t advise on as she had a VIP tour . She didn’t even make the most of telling people about what the tour was like - she could have used that and hit a niche of maybe more well off people who are considering buying that next time they head to the parks but she didn’t even do that .

no ride footage , no weather updates , no chat about new snacks and what they are like (but we heard all about a basic Starbucks drink that you can get in the UK!!)

her sweaty moon face featured way too much , there was no b roll , no real editing ! This press trip didn’t make for good content and that’s not her fault entirely , but she could have done a lot more . Not impressed Broges !!
I totally agree! Don’t shoot but I really like her 2018 trip vlog. This trip was like watching supermarket sweep or something 😂

There was no editing, no music, no montages, nothing. As has been said most viewers won’t get to experience a VIP tour or being hosted by Disney. Let us live vicariously through you by vlogging what you can or even voiceover/recap with photos when back in the room.

If she’d stuck to the itinerary and then maybe taken one of the newbies to try their “first dole whip” or something then cool. But this trip was about hoovering up whatever dfb guide have ranked highest this week and being manic.

Surprised she didn’t ditch paddlefish for blaze pizza 🙄 if you know you know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think if anything the vlogs showed her total lack of Disney knowledge, which came across strange as some one who loves it SEWWW much.

- Referring to Spaceship Earth as ‘the Epcot ball’ so many times 😬😬😬

- referring to popular gift shops that are literally in main bits of the parks as ‘hidden gems’ … not really hun?

- If you are not a WDW fan girl you won’t find this weird but when she was stomping round magic kingdom looking for the spring roll cart. Like it’s been in the same place for bleeping ever? If you’ve even watched a small number of Disney vlogs, you know where it is because literally everyone and their mum gets them😅

- Using the map function in the app to get around AK when realistically it’s quite a small park and supposedly her favourite?

- Pronouncing the names of the restaurants wrong constantly.

there were so many others but these were the big wtf moments for me!

Reactions: 43
I think if anything the vlogs showed her total lack of Disney knowledge, which came across strange as some one who loves it SEWWW much.

- Referring to Spaceship Earth as ‘the Epcot ball’ so many times 😬😬😬

- referring to popular gift shops that are literally in main bits of the parks as ‘hidden gems’ … not really hun?

- If you are not a WDW fan girl you won’t find this weird but when she was stomping round magic kingdom looking for the spring roll cart. Like it’s been in the same place for bleeping ever? If you’ve even watched a small number of Disney vlogs, you know where it is because literally everyone and their mum gets them😅

- Using the map function in the app to get around AK when realistically it’s quite a small park and supposedly her favourite?

- Pronouncing the names of the restaurants wrong constantly.

there were so many others but these were the big wtf moments for me!
100% she didn't know where anything was in the parks or in springs!

Reactions: 18
I just punished myself by watching the last slog….. oh my god she really doesn’t know Disney Springs at all does she…… I really wanted to watch the lunch at Paddlefish as in all the times I have been there never been for lunch or dinner - so what did this one show us…..nothing!!! I’m done!! Thank god it’s all over….., now to prepare my email to Disney Uk

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My favourite parts were the times she acted like she has long-standing traditions or the times she said "we usually do this".

She's been on one trip with a (former) friend and once with Bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everything she did she said ‘we’ too. She was on her own!
I’m so glad we got to try this snack
We can go here for snacks
We can take the bus back…

Reactions: 16
Everything she did she said ‘we’ too. She was on her own!
I’m so glad we got to try this snack
We can go here for snacks
We can take the bus back…
I noticed when she went to Target with Victoria and Lisa she said ‘it will just be the 4 of us’ not sure if she’d trying to include the viewer. It just comes across as sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I noticed when she went to Target with Victoria and Lisa she said ‘it will just be the 4 of us’ not sure if she’d trying to include the viewer. It just comes across as sad.
She’s like the man out of Castaway with Wilson. Only her Wilson is her camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Bet Brogan is really raging about not getting on this trip 🤣 one of them is gonna win a night in the Cinderella castle suite
418C7227-10BC-4FCD-ABDE-2408E4CDEB28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Asked my college.
Said she looked 34-37.
I'm 36.
I feel offended.
That's how I feel at 44 when everyone says she looks mid-40s. lol Christ I know I look better than LiarBrogan and so do all my friends, some of whom have kids and crazy jobs like nurses and primary school teachers.

Louise looks fab in all her photos! That’s how a plus size lady should dress for Disney 👍
Yes, I just caught up on her IG stories. Loved the suit she wore to the water parks! I love how honest she was about all of it too - both her nervousness around swimming and water and her size.

IG suggested the B&B account to me because I follow Brummy Mummy. Not the same at all. Emma is my age and dresses herself well even if I'm not a fan of the early morning naked in bed IG stories. And her house is lovely and full of colour and personalization. Not like B&B at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asked my colleague.
Said she looked 34-37.
I'm 36.
I feel offended.
I'm 40 and feel offended that people thinks she looks my age then again I get asked ID as they think im 21 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But I take care of my skin twice a day and you know SHOWER PROPERLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's how I feel at 44 when everyone says she looks mid-40s. lol Christ I know I look better than LiarBrogan and so do all my friends, some of whom have kids and crazy jobs like nurses and primary school teachers.

Yes, I just caught up on her IG stories. Loved the suit she wore to the water parks! I love how honest she was about all of it too - both her nervousness around swimming and water and her size.

IG suggested the B&B account to me because I follow Brummy Mummy. Not the same at all. Emma is my age and dresses herself well even if I'm not a fan of the early morning naked in bed IG stories. And her house is lovely and full of colour and personalization. Not like B&B at all.
Looking at Brummy Mummy is like looking into Brogan’s future!! She comes across quite selfish and all about the camera and instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.