Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm not someone who has problems with their hair as humidity and weather doesn't affect mine but how on earth does Brogan's hair look a state all the time when she's in Florida? These vlogs were a professional work product that would have been a agreed term of her attending the press trip. The entire trip she looked unpresentable, sweaty and honestly quite hideous and surely that's not the look she wants to give to future employers and brands?

I know that's mean but it has nothing to do with her size, plenty of larger ladies look presentable, put together and are able to function whilst in Disney I just don't understand how Brogan doesn't. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker and I barely comment but a few of you have mentioned Louise Pentlands content so I went over to take a look and WOW, her content is a million times better than Brogan Moonheads. It’s honestly like night and day. I’ve learnt more from 10 of Louise’s IG stories than I have from Brogans slogs. At this point she must be trolling us right?! There’s no way she can think her slogs are on par?? I can’t get over how vile, sweaty and unclean she looked in every video. Her outfits were disgusting and so unflattering, she needs to size up in all of her clothes. Nothing wrong with being large but there is absolutely no excuse to look and dress like that especially during a work trip.

Reactions: 21
Her thanking people by name at the end of the slog...cringe fest...new besties for brogre

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the fascination being 28 and getting excited over Some dressed up characters 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m not just saying this because I actually enjoyed her 2017 and 2018 DisneyWorld series and thought they were pretty good , but this vlog series is probably the worst I’ve seen in a while

Her filming in shops made me feel seasick the way she whipped the camera around , didn’t focus on anything properly .. the constant “uaaauuuuu”ing didn’t help that either !

her tips are completely shoddy and show her total lack of Disney knowledge . She’s trying to be a Disney vlogger like Adam Hattan but she’s just not informative because she doesn’t know her stuff . Her top tips are uninventive and out of date - Disney has changed a lot since 2018 when she last went but her advice hasn’t changed at all . She barely knows the geography of Disney springs and her main top tip is to have lemonade in your strawberry açai like she invented that …

she couldn’t give any tips on stuff people will want to know about if they’re heading to WDW in the next few months : genie+ and lightning lane , wait times etc she couldn’t advise on as she had a VIP tour . She didn’t even make the most of telling people about what the tour was like - she could have used that and hit a niche of maybe more well off people who are considering buying that next time they head to the parks but she didn’t even do that .

no ride footage , no weather updates , no chat about new snacks and what they are like (but we heard all about a basic Starbucks drink that you can get in the UK!!)

her sweaty moon face featured way too much , there was no b roll , no real editing ! This press trip didn’t make for good content and that’s not her fault entirely , but she could have done a lot more . Not impressed Broges !!
For me that fateful trip to California was when her travel vlogs crashed and burned and haven’t recovered. I was excited to see parks I’ve never visited by someone being paid to visit so surely there would be a lot of content. 🙄 I judged that wrong. Lol

Reactions: 14
Now I'm not someone who has problems with their hair as humidity and weather doesn't affect mine but how on earth does Brogan's hair look a state all the time when she's in Florida? These vlogs were a professional work product that would have been a agreed term of her attending the press trip. The entire trip she looked unpresentable, sweaty and honestly quite hideous and surely that's not the look she wants to give to future employers and brands?

I know that's mean but it has nothing to do with her size, plenty of larger ladies look presentable, put together and are able to function whilst in Disney I just don't understand how Brogan doesn't. 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t even brush her hair. She could easily have pulled it back into a donut bun like Louise but maybe her hair is too thin and receded.

Reactions: 8

I thought the same thing. Like, fine, if your hair is going to be a state by noon but you’re doing it for the early morning pics in the park and at the character breakfast, even if not for us. And whoever told her she looks better belting dresses is a lying liar.

• Haha
She also said she showered the night before her flight home. I can’t understand why she didn’t wake up and shower for her last day.

Louise posted that she felt a little unwell yesterday but showed up because it was a work trip. Brogan could learn from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Louise’s latest block of stories have hit the nail in the head - she said this is a work trip and therefore she is showcasing how well she can do this job. Brogie should have taken this same attitude, instead she was manic in her stories and manic in her vlogs - no pride in her work whatsoever!
This is the same for BrummyscummyMummy, she has tickets for Universal gifted and she made a right shitshow of an amazing park!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I will say Louise has been doing this for years (as has brogan I know I know) but she was part of the massive boom of YouTubers with Zoella etc so frankly I would expect her content to be miles ahead of brogans. Doesn’t excuse that brogan is SHITE but people are acting as if she should be on the level of Louise when she definitely had way more grooming and guidance than brogan ever has

Reactions: 13
I will say Louise has been doing this for years (as has brogan I know I know) but she was part of the massive boom of YouTubers with Zoella etc so frankly I would expect her content to be miles ahead of brogans. Doesn’t excuse that brogan is SHITE but people are acting as if she should be on the level of Louise when she definitely had way more grooming and guidance than brogan ever has
That's because brogan falls out with her management 😅

• Haha
I watch a lot of people with less followers then Brogan and the production level of their videos is insane in comparison. Regardless of the exposure they’ve had with management and media training etc, she should be able to hold the camera still and not make us all feel like we are in the waltzers at the funfair 😂

I don’t think Louise is particularly tech savvy and I would say her production level is pretty similar to Brogans but is still leaps and bounds ahead.

Reactions: 22
Brogan doesn’t have the intelligence or self awareness to navigate the differences between doing something because it is your job and doing something to please yourself. The “press trip” was conflated with a personal holiday in her mind, because she also makes (terrible) home videos of her own holidays anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d love for her to get tit for breaching her contract by not including the shows or restaurants that they had planned for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is she walking around with chocolate on her nose all afternoon after that cookie?
I really cannot stand the fake accent 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Brogan doesn’t have the intelligence or self awareness to navigate the differences between doing something because it is your job and doing something to please yourself. The “press trip” was conflated with a personal holiday in her mind, because she also makes (terrible) home videos of her own holidays anyway.
We all know Boregan reads here so what's the betting she has no clue what conflated means.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Kyle Pallo is doing a VIP tour and is showing pretty much everything. How long the wait, how they enter rides, etc. So far he’s shown everything except backstage, including the van transfers.

At AK Brogan said she couldn’t film herself on Everest so I thought maybe that was a part of the contract but then remembered others filmed on it when they were there as I remember the video of her screaming on Everest over everyone else screams. I can’t imagine there were extra rules for her given she did duck all that was on the agenda.

• Wow
Looking at Louise Pentland's posts and they are a world apart from Brogan's. Really professional looking, informative and entertaining.

I would also say Louise is a similar size to Brogan and yet she is wearing clothes THAT FIT HER so they just look 10 times more flattering. I wish Brogan would stop fixating on sizes/numbers and just buy clothes that fit. She has a choice either;

Continue to wear (squeeze into) size 16 clothes but end up looking like she's been squashed into everything and like she's bursting at the seams
or
Wear whatever size she truly is, I guarantee it would be more flattering (not to mention more comfortable) I hate wearing tight fitting clothing now.

We don't care what size you are Brogan and neither should you, just buy clothes that fit please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.